Resplendent Crafting Tools

Forum Forums Discussion Resplendent Crafting Tools

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ayer 3 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Chocobro
    Participant

Currently, it’s hit and miss when completing these crafts (about a 50/50 chance for the first step at least, others saying the same for the others), are there plans to improve the crafting simulator to take into account these experts? From what people are saying so far they utilize the same structure as the Ishgard expert crafts conditions.

If there are plans in the future, would there be an estimated eta potentially? 6-8 weeks, etc…?

Thanks!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, we have plans to make a few minor adjustments regarding Resplendent recipes.

But if you ask whether Miqobot will be able to craft them with 100% success rate, then the answer is no.
    These recipes are heavily RNG dependent and there is no magic that would allow you to craft them without fails. They are designed to be endgame recipes, they are designed to fail often, and no improvement will change this fact.

According to our recent testing, Crafting Solver performs correctly for Component A and Component B recipes. They are identical to Ishgard Expert recipes and are evaluated by Miqobot with identical algorithms. There is nothing left to improve.
    As for Component C, there is an issue wherein Crafting Solver sometimes identifies Centered condition as Malleable. This is the only thing we can improve and we will try to implement this adjustment in the next version.

The rest depends entirely on your crafting stats and RNG.
    If you already have the pentamelded BiS crafting set, then 50/50 chance is the best it will ever be.

Chocobro
    Participant

Thank you for the fast response. That is what I expected and appreciate the confirmation.

dooms
    Participant

may i know your miqo setting to do this new craft ?

is my setting correct ? it takes too long 😀

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  dooms.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by  dooms.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

You can find the list of recommended settings in the patch notes for Crafting Solver upgrade:
    Miqobot v1.3.34 – Patch Notes

burton
    Participant

When will the final steps of the resplendent crafts ready to go anyways? Just curious

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

They are ready to go already.
    As it was mentioned above, there is only one minor issue that we can fix but it will not change much. It decreases Crafting Solver performance by approximately 1-2%.

Ayer
    Participant

I just finished up all 8 resplendent tools. Miqobot worked really well I found, arguably just as good as a player manually crafting. You gotta keep in mind that the final step is both the hardest craft in the game and you need extremely high final quality to reach even the minimum tier to turn in. So even if you do it manually, you’d probably fail to reach the final tier half the time anyways.

I always started with 150 of the yellow scrip mats, and that was enough for 7 of the tools (my 8th tool required 165 mats to finish but with so much RNG I was surprised that I only needed to farm more for one tool).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.