[Request] Tank Mount Farming

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Tank Mount Farming

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  hidingfromu 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

X5_liam
    Participant

Hey, I’ve had Miqobot for about a month now and I love it. I was wondering if there are any Scenarios out there to farm a trial for the Tank mount achievement. I don’t think I can sit at the computer and run a duty 300 times for the mount. I tried doing the trust dungeon, and I don’t think it counted towards the achievement. Any ideas? Thanks.

iifetap
    Participant

It’s in the Scenario Index thread.

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant
    2+

It is worth noting for those that don’t know that these clears will only apply toward the Tankless Job achievements, but not the Tank You achievements (the armored version of the mounts). As such, these won’t even count toward your GNB achievement since both the naked and armored versions of the Sabortooth are tied to the GNB Tank You achievement line, so you should only run this scenario as War/Pld/Drk.

X5_liam
    Participant

Thank you for the clarification. I had wanted to use it for the GNB mount, but I guess I won’t get it that way haha. Thanks again. 🙂

koraby
    Participant

how does this scenario work as you must do extreme trials right?

dragon925
    Participant

nah, it just has to be a lvl 61 + instance. so the lowest level instance would be susano story mode.

hidingfromu
    Participant

Just to bump this again. I don’t suppose anybody has made a scenario for the Tank You achievements?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Just to bump this again. I don’t suppose anybody has made a scenario for the Tank You achievements?

I mean, you can always spam Holminister. It isnt optimal, but its all there is atm (with miqo). Another option would be Siren Song Solo, but miqo doesnt support the dungeon.

What I do is just join emanation parties when I see them on the PF and let miqo handle combat.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

I mean, you can always spam Holminister. It isnt optimal, but its all there is atm (with miqo)

Achievement count with Trusts was removed with patch 5.1, if I’m reading this correctly, so you can’t go that route.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3a23a8ba13b2c4152681ec4fa5716915b851002f

> The following issues have been addressed.

> An issue wherein completing an instanced dungeon with Trusts as a tank job counted towards certain achievements.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I mean, you can always spam Holminister. It isnt optimal, but its all there is atm (with miqo)

Achievement count with Trusts was removed with patch 5.1, if I’m reading this correctly, so you can’t go that route.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3a23a8ba13b2c4152681ec4fa5716915b851002f

> The following issues have been addressed.

> An issue wherein completing an instanced dungeon with Trusts as a tank job counted towards certain achievements.

Oh wow, that sucks!! If only miqo supported shushui or siren sea, we could run those unsync’d Q_Q Tho siren sea takes like 20 minutes to clear solo on tank xD

clementxd
    Participant

if youre looking tank achievements just spam either emanation ex or deltascape 3.0

Emanation ex average time run is around 2 minutes n change and deltascape is average 1:40 just a fyi!

hidingfromu
    Participant
    1+

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing so far. Going to a boooooooooring long slog though so was hoping Miqo had a solution. No probs, here’s hoping for the future.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.