[Request] Scenario Commands

Forum Forums Discussion [Request] Scenario Commands

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LordStriker
    Participant

I am pretty sure these type of commands will be part of the combat system or some fashion of them.

Is there any way to add holdKeyif, sendKeyif type commands similar to the teleportif command? So that while a scenario is running, it will check if there is a valid target and skip the command line if no target is there?

Not wanting this for dungeons but for gathering materials from mobs like hide/horns. Very tedious killing for hours for materials dropped by mobs.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Im farming monster drops with retainers: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/checking-retainer/
    A little slower but not by much. And youre safe in your apartment and dont mess with other players who may be doing the same.

LordStriker
    Participant

Unfortunately, my retainers are not high enough yet to farm the items needed or I would have them farm as well.

I have created two scenarios for farming Dzo Horns and they are working ok after a few hours of watching and modifying. One is for Paladin and the other for Samurai.

It would just be smoother with functions that check for valid targets and skips lines, if none are available.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, as we are currently working on Squadron Dungeons, we’ll be implementing basic combat functions for Scenario Engine as well. Most likely they will be available in the next version.

Thank you for your request!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.