Checking Retainer?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Checking Retainer?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Kouhei Kouhei 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

Can the bot check and resend retainers on ventures yet? I know I requested this a long time ago and I just now came back to using the bot. Would be a big help. It would also need to be aware of the current 20 minute auto logout since SB

Nott
    Participant

Pretty sure it is still a planned feature. Though with considerable effort, I think you may be able to do it using scenario engine. There’s one out that’ll repair etc…

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

To avoid logout you can use this. My hotbar 7 is empty so character doesnt do anything weird.

icon(7,1)
    afkFor(0:19)
    repeatChapter(100)

And yea retainers are easily doable with sendKey() func. Its just like a macro.

asuran
    Participant

I tried to write this into my latest scenario. The problem is if you experience even the slightest bit of server lag the send key sequence jacks up and the whole deal is shot. I ended up taking it out of my profile as it seemed to mess up more often than not with 8 retainers. Lyfox do you have a method that is more reliable? Maybe I should just put way more delays in the sequence?

asuran
    Participant

Hopefully eventually there will be a housing management option to send retainers on ventures, feed your chocobo and tend to your garden.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I usually switch game to windowed and minimize it goes much smoother this way. My delays are 1 sec on cursor movement 3 sec on talking/window change and 7 sec on retainer summon animation. It should cover even most severe server lags. Its still not 100% yea but since its an unreleased feature im more than happy with how it works.

asuran
    Participant

Hmm ok thanks for the tips. I shall play around with that

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

Lyfox can you give me somethign that would check my retainers for me? I am in desperate need for crafting materials.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    5+

Sure but keep in mind that you have to either cease mouse movement or minimize game altogether. Otherwise it will break.
    Keys used:
    F12 – Target NPC
    Num0 – Confirm
    Num8 – Move cursor up
    Num2 – Move cursor down
    Num4 – Move cursor left
    Num6 – Move cursor right
    Esc – Close all UI

Chapters 1-8 will check your retainers one by one. If you have less than 8 delete unnecessary chapters.
    Chapter 9 will afk while clicking a slot on hotbar 7 every 20 minutes to avoid afk kick. Make sure that slot is empty.

Ive made extra adjustments to make sure that ventures in progress are not accidentally recalled. Im using move up-down keys to focus the necessary button. It works only in reassign window and will do nothing in recall venture window. So if you have some on 18 hours it should be safe. Retainers not assigned to anything should also be safe but still its better to delete chapters you dont need to avoid extra mistakes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

You’re awesome. Thank you, I will give it a whirl!

cowboybebop
    Participant

Thank you Lyfox for providing this. It works perfectly minimized.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

any chance for an Shadowbringer update?

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

This still works, you just have to comment out a couple lines.
    leave step 1 alone, but any additional retainers comment out the first two lines(step2,3,4,5,6,7,8):
    //key(f12, 1.0) //target npc
    //key(num0, 3.0) //confirm

This allows it to run as it did before. I just ran it through mine and it went through all 4 no issues.

ALSO… just realized, you need an extra step to exit out of the retainer menu completely when finished. So add a step after your last retainer and put this:
    key({esc}, 3.0) //close ui

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by FTAC_14 FTAC_14.
    Miko
    Miko
    Participant

Hiya, just checking to see if this scenario is still working under shb – I stand near the summoning bell and activate the scenario (after which i don’t touch the mouse) but all I get is the script show a redline in the top of the scenario window and it stops…am I missing something? Should it be minimized for use maybe? I’ve only been subscribed since yesterday so I could be missing something obvious of course.

Thanks for any help!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep it should work with modifications from FTAC_14.
    Looks like you didnt import the scenario correctly. Click the Share button and import txt file.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.