[Request] Levelling/squadron missions

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Levelling/squadron missions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Disney Princess
    Participant

I noticed that stone vigil is the highest dungeon included in miqobot. And I’m confused with the whole scenario thing and how to make them, can someone make something to help levelling from 50-60 and maybe 60-70.

At this point I’ve only used the included squadron missions and done the basic gathering. I’m still clueless about a lot of features.

mrniki
    Participant

download the beta version (v1.3.23) which has sohm al included, the level 53 dungeon (or was it 52?).

That’s the best XP dungeon out of all of them, even the level 60 ones. Takes approximately 33 hours of running that dungeon in order to go from 61-70. Otherwise just do stone vigil or brayflox until you’re high enough to use sohm al.

Also, use this scenario:

(scroll down a bit and download the text file for the grand company you are in)

this scenario is super simple, just start it outside of the barracks and let it do it’s thing! Remember to change the setting in your character settings that sends items into your inventory directly instead of your armory chest though, so it can submit the items for seals.

Good luck 🙂

Disney Princess
    Participant

Does that scenario do more than the 3 already included dungeons though?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Scenario is a simple script created around Squadron Dungeons feature. It doesnt add new dungeons it does other things like repair, exchange gear, etc.

You can select any dungeon you want from the ones Miqo team implemented. Standard version gives you access to Halatali, Brayflox, Stone Vigil. The latest beta version gives you access to Sohm Al: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-combat/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.