(REQUEST) Legendary Node Farming Lvl 80 BOT and MIN Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (REQUEST) Legendary Node Farming Lvl 80 BOT and MIN Scenario

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Chainer 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    JosephM
    JosephM
    Participant
    2+

Hello there!

We already have a nice White Script Scenario, however we are still missing one that would just gather the maxiumum amount of these resources without making them collectables. They will be required for the new crafting tier on the 30th so it would be nice to stockpile them.

Would someone be so kind to create or share such a scenario (if one was already made)?

The scenario would:
    Gather using “Blessed Harvest / Kings Yield” for +3 Item / Hit and Bountiful Yield for as many times as its available.

The items that we should be gathering are:
    A: Miner
    Tungsten Ore
    Primstone
    Raw Onyx
    Raw Petalyte

B: Botanist
    Ethereal Cocoon
    Sandalwood Log
    Lemonette
    Mist Spinach

This should be the same as the white script scenario already posted.
    All help given would be appreciated! Thanks a bunch in advance to all the wonderful people here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by JosephM JosephM.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Its literally the same scenario, just edit the gathering rotation. I did that to mine but seeing as I would not be able to trouble shoot problems I do not wish to share it. It gets stuck at times but since Im watching it all the time, its a non-issue to me.

JosephM
    JosephM
    Participant

Thank you for the reply LutBot, I appreciate it.
    The last time I tried to do that I kinda killed my MiqoBot to the point I had to reinstall it.

I am not sure what I did wrong but for some reason it didnt work for me.
    If you want and would be so kind to share the scenario with me, I would be glad to test it for you.

I know its a weird ask and I know that for some of you a request like this could seem lazy or completely pointless, but if you do possess one where all these conditions would be met, I would greately appreciate it. I have my reasons.

Thank you!

JosephM
    JosephM
    Participant

Had a friend help me out, testing it right now 🙂

bigboy54
    Participant

Had a friend help me out, testing it right now 🙂

How did it turn out?

alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant

Curious as well. I haven’t been able to make it use Bountiful Yield yet. Not sure how to do it.

Its literally the same scenario, just edit the gathering rotation. I did that to mine but seeing as I would not be able to trouble shoot problems I do not wish to share it. It gets stuck at times but since Im watching it all the time, its a non-issue to me.

I only bot when I am near my pc. Could you share this so I could use it as well? If it it got stuck it would not be a big deal for me either. If not, then that is fine. Happy botting!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by alxrite alxrite.
    JosephM
    JosephM
    Participant

Ihategathering
    Participant

Did anyone happen to make this Scenario yet ? I would really find this useful.

Hello there!

We already have a nice White Script Scenario, however we are still missing one that would just gather the maxiumum amount of these resources without making them collectables. They will be required for the new crafting tier on the 30th so it would be nice to stockpile them.

Would someone be so kind to create or share such a scenario (if one was already made)?

The scenario would:
    Gather using “Blessed Harvest / Kings Yield” for +3 Item / Hit and Bountiful Yield for as many times as its available.

Tungsten Ore
    Primstone
    Raw Onyx
    Raw Petalyte

Ethereal Cocoon
    Sandalwood Log
    Lemonette
    Mist Spinach

All help given would be appreciated! Thanks a bunch in advance to all the wonderful people here!

bigboy54
    Participant

Did anyone happen to make this Scenario yet ? I would really find this useful.

Hello there!

The scenario would:

Tungsten Ore
    Primstone
    Raw Onyx
    Raw Petalyte

Ethereal Cocoon
    Sandalwood Log
    Lemonette
    Mist Spinach

The post above yours he linked it

Chainer
    Participant

Is there a grid already for Mist Spinach? I know how to change it from collectibles to gathering but none of the items on it share a node with the spinach.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.