[Request] Event Pumpkin Cookies

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Event Pumpkin Cookies

This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  adderalxr 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

adderalxr
    Participant
    1+

great work miqoteam/dude!

luluna
    Participant

Edit: Whoops, one second, didn’t attach the map.
    Edit2: Attached

First time sharing a scenario, so pardon if its funky/bad/messy.

Setup:

My Keybind -> System -> Confirm = Alt+0 (i set it to my second keybind option)
    I also use Target Nearest NPC = \ (I believe this is default)

Your mouse cursor MUST BE CENTERED and NOT MOVED. It basically walks to each location (that I know of, I’m not sure if it changes for others) and uses the skill where the cursor is.

If someone knows the any automated way to center your cursor, OR to cast at target, it would be a lot more reliable and cleaner. I ran it fine for like 10 straight cycles. Will be running more shortly. Might try to see if I can macro the action so I could use <t> ingame.

Enjoy!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  luluna.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  luluna.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

luluna
    Participant
    1+

Additional Info: Change your fiend on Chapter 2. Mine is always the same, so you probably only need to set that once. Default is the big eye.

For the cursor, I have it about 1.5 inches north/above my character. Ideal position probably changes based on race/resolution, so play with it a little before letting it run free.

catlord
    catlord
    Participant

Thank you, Luluna. Works perfectly without any modifications on this end!

adderalxr
    Participant

Mine seems to get stuck on chatbox, however it could be because ive got zoomhack which might mess with my mouse. I’ll have to retry when i reload. great so far though! gj getting it so fast

luluna
    Participant
    1+

If you’re getting stuck before the chat finishes, you can add another “sendKey(alt+0, 1.5)” or increase the timing (1.5 to 2) as needed. I tried to slim down as much as possible to save on time, but there could be a latency difference that adds up.

If you’re getting the other end (initiating a chat with little yang again after accepting the quest), you’ll have to comment/delete out a sendkey line, since your end might be faster than mine.

adderalxr
    Participant

If you’re getting stuck before the chat finishes, you can add another “sendKey(alt+0, 1.5)” or increase the timing (1.5 to 2) as needed. I tried to slim down as much as possible to save on time, but there could be a latency difference that adds up.

If you’re getting the other end (initiating a chat with little yang again after accepting the quest), you’ll have to comment/delete out a sendkey line, since your end might be faster than mine.

Tried all that and i can get about 2 solid runs before it gets out of position on the monster “too far away”
    i wouldnt think reso effects this does it? as for speed mines top notch so i got it down to 1sec

luluna
    Participant
    1+

It is running okay on my end. At about 80 cookies at the moment.

When does it say “Too Far Away”? Is it during the initial Little Yang or the fiend change chapters? (those are the only 2 that should be using targets).

adderalxr
    Participant

Its only during the fiend change it loses it, its all good ill figure it out today was just off to bed last night so i threw in the towel

adderalxr
    Participant

-Solved after monitoring, just needed sendkeys added/removed.
    Might just be different settings/addons i run but its now on its 10th consecutive run.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.