[Request] Event Pumpkin Cookies

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Event Pumpkin Cookies

This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  adderalxr 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

adderalxr
    Participant

How quick could we get a bot running the repeatable for cookies!?

luluna
    Participant

I’m not entirely sure we’re allowed – I tried to make my own grid and scenario, but the moment I try to run it:

Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘Haunted Manor’, Waypoint: 0)
    Going from 19 to 0 in 2 trips.
    Sorry, can’t move. It’s dark and creepy around me! I’d better hold my breath, so nobody would find me.
    Current zone: Unknown (ID 0329)

I don’t know if its erroring due to an unknown zone. If that is true, I’m not sure we users can overwrite. Or maybe I made my grid wrong. I don’t know.

khovel
    Participant

If i’m not mistaken, dont you need a 4 man group for this? and that means you’d be with live people

luluna
    Participant
    1+

I was trying to set it up for the singular cookie run – go in a loop, use the skill on each of the NPC spawn locations – turn it in. Repeat.

adderalxr
    Participant

yea i was also referring to the single run, its actually faster than the 4man seeing as you don’t fail/wait times ever. I can gather them really fast just found it repetitive so thought maybe it was simple ^^

luluna
    Participant

@miqobot – are you able to comment if a user should be able to create a navigation grid for the event haunted manor (not sure of its exact name, not in game atm)? Or is there a kill-switch for trying to grid an unknown area? As noted above, the zone id is 0321.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

The event zone is unknown to Miqobot because it did not exist prior to the release of the current version.
    By default, all unknown locations are locked for automation.

While we can unlock it for the current event, the problem is that it’s an area of high player congestion and therefore is extremely dangerous for any kind of automation. We would highly recommend to avoid using Miqobot in this location.

luluna
    Participant

Thank you for responding. If it can be unlocked easily, I think it would be helpful. As one would expect, the areas themselves were only congested the first couple days. On my server, there is probably at most 10 people in the Haunted Manor as I type this, and they’re mostly AFK. I don’t consider this any more risky than gathering during a high peak time (when one shouldn’t run popular routes unattended).

That said, if unlocking it is a huge burden, I can understand focusing your resources on other things. If you can confirm whether or not you’d unlock it, it would be helpful to me as I’m currently holding off farming them till I know I can’t have Miqo help. Thank you!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

All right, the event zone will be unlocked in a few days in the next beta.

For this we have to release a new version, so please give us some time to finish the tasks in progress.
    Thank you for understanding!

adderalxr
    Participant

best news ever <33

luluna
    Participant

Yaaaay!

luluna
    Participant
    1+

Ah, event is almost over – still have hope though!

adderalxr
    Participant

i farmed up a lot in case, just holding off till the last hours to see if i have to return.

Timray
    Timray
    Participant

Less than 3 days to go any word on the unlock?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

The event zone is unlocked in Miqobot v1.3.16 Beta.

There are still a few important tasks that we have to complete before we make the official release announcement, but the new version is already available for download: [Beta] Combat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.