Request: Dungeon Running for Light Farm

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request: Dungeon Running for Light Farm

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cakeday
    cakeday
    Participant

New to using this but would love to know the best way to get the bot to run through Brayflox HM or Haukke Manor HM over and over for light of my remaining weapons. It would be unsync solo and running this repeatedly to finish my weapon but also to open chests for items gear to sell/desynth.

This is the fastest way to get light for the 3.0 relics solo currently. Anyone know if this is something doable by the bot yet to solo queue a dungeon, run the dungeon and re-queue after?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yea definitely doable. Heres a scenario for ifrit normal it works great: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/ifrit-normal-unsynced-scenario/

Its very easy to create a grid inside dungeon and make Miqo spam attack macro. If youre level 70 you can simply grab everything on your way to the boss and cast aoe there. Should take maybe 10-15 lines for a full run. Opening chests is easy too. I could probably make it in my free time so let me know if you still need it.

cakeday
    cakeday
    Participant

Oh wow thank you Lyfox. That’d be super helpful. Going to try learn how to write a scenario this weekend 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Alright made some for you. I forgot HMs have locked doors so it turned out longer than i thought but still very easy and straightforward.

You have to make two game macros for this – one aoe, one solo. Ive no idea which class you will be running with and what gear so heres a very simple example for BLM.

Aoe macro:

/targetenemy
    /ac "Fire III" <wait.4>
    /targetenemy
    /ac "Triplecast" <wait.1>
    /ac "Fire II" <wait.4>
    /targetenemy
    /ac "Fire II" <wait.4>
    /targetenemy
    /ac "Fire II" <wait.4>
    /targetenemy
    /ac "Surecast" <wait.1>
    /ac "Flare" <wait.4>
    /ac "Transpose" <wait.1>

Solo macro:

/targetenemy
    /ac "Fire III" <wait.4>
    /targetenemy
    /ac "Fire" <wait.3>
    /targetenemy
    /ac "Fire" <wait.3>
    /targetenemy
    /ac "Fire" <wait.3>
    /targetenemy
    /ac "Fire" <wait.3>
    /targetenemy
    /ac "Fire" <wait.3>
    /targetenemy
    /ac "Blizzard III" <wait.3>
    /ac "Blizzard" <wait.3>

Multiple /targetenemy ensures that when a monster dies the rotation will continue. If youre using non target aoe skills you dont need it of course. Remember its just an example and you can design something that will suit your char better.

After youre done with macros follow this guide:

1. Place Aoe macro on hotbar 9, slot 1.
    2. Place Solo macro on hotbar 9, slot 2.
    3. Verify that you have the following keys bound:
      U – Duty finder
      Num8 – Cursor up
      Num2 – Cursor down
      Num4 – Cursor left
      Num6 – Cursor right
      Num0 – Confirm
      F12 – Target nearest NPC
    4. Import attached file in Miqobot.
    5. Open Duty Finder, set Undersized party, and select Haukke (Hard). Close Duty Finder.
    6. Open Miqobot, switch to scenario tab, select ‘Haukke HM Farm’.
    7. Click Start.

Dont hide Miqobot window, keep an eye on the script running and what its doing at the moment. It will most likely require tweaking and customizing to your own preference. Ive left extra afk timers for loading, macros, interactions so sometimes it will stand around doing nothing. If you notice something that needs adjusting feel free to do so. This is the fastest way to learn.
    Use ‘next’ button to quickly skip through lines after adjustment.
    The second boss is especially nasty for casters as it drops silence and paralysis which can break your rotation completely. You might want to make a solo macro specifically for this one which will be stupid but failproof (for example spamming blizzards on BLM is less dps but wont fail because of paralysis). Im launching macro twice on each boss so it should be fine even with low dps.

And as i said in Ifrit thread, dont move your mouse while its running or it may break ui cursor. Ive left extra cursor signals to let it auto recover after some random mouse movement but its not invincible. It will get better in the future when Miqo team adds special scenario functions for this stuff so for now just be careful.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.