[Request] Crystals & Clusters Scenario via Aetherial Reduction

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Crystals & Clusters Scenario via Aetherial Reduction

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Evadude Evadude 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Collectable Gathering before Patch 5.4.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.4, it is outdated.

Yoho,

wanted to ask, if someone has made a scenario for farming Heavensward Unspoiled nodes for Radiant Fire/Ice/Lightning/etc. Moraine as collectibles for aetherial reduction to farm clusters, since if I’m not mistaken that has a higher yield than farming clusters directly.

Would be pretty awesome to have a scenario like the red/yellow scrips scenarios, where you can fill your currency (and in this case crafting catalysts) with one button at high efficiency by teleporting from one area to another, as they pop up.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ive been farming them from Stormblood ephemerals. The rate is the same as HW and you get all cluster types at once. Just set the rotation to something that yields <400 collectability and it will always reduce to clusters.

(0:00)  Almandine      - Fire
    (4:00)  Torreya Branch - Ice
    (8:00)  Doman Yellow   - Earth
    (12:00) Schorl         - Lightning
    (16:00) Windtea Leaves - Wind
    (20:00) Perlite        - Water
    Arc
    Arc

Ah, didn’t know you get all types of clusters, because my water and earth clusters started cluttering my inventory after a while.
    Thanks for the tip šŸ™‚

zgo63925
    Participant
    1+

Ive been farming them from Stormblood ephemerals. The rate is the same as HW and you get all cluster types at once. Just set the rotation to something that yields <400 collectability and it will always reduce to clusters.

(0:00)  Almandine      - Fire
    (4:00)  Torreya Branch - Ice
    (8:00)  Doman Yellow   - Earth
    (12:00) Schorl         - Lightning
    (16:00) Windtea Leaves - Wind
    (20:00) Perlite        - Water

Could you provide the scenario you use? It’s not in the Index.

Found it, stormblood was above HW :X

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  zgo63925.

zgo63925
    Participant

I also improved the scenario quite a bit by just rearranging some stuff. Have a look at this:

Chapter 1:
    aetherialReduct()

teleport(Porta Praetoria)
    job(MIN)
    gatherPreset(e-Aethersand)
    grid(e-Almandine)

Chapter 2:
    repeatChapterUntil(03:50ET)

rotationIfGP(Ephemeral-i)
    rotationIfGP(Ephemeral-8/8)

waypoint(26)
    gather(1)

waypoint(17)
    gatherTouch()
    randomWaypoint(21,2)
    gatherTouch()

By having the functions arranged like this teleports are less error prone, its easier to pause and resume and also there is WAY less downtime and the beginning of the repeating chapter (more gains).

It also is further improved by using aetherial reduction at every zone change, this still keeps the inventory clean but doesn’t give the HUGE downtime after each node.

zgo63925
    Participant

Edit:
    Atherial Reduction after teleport or it gets stuck in the air.

Chapter 1:
    teleport(Porta Praetoria)
    aetherialReduct()
    job(MIN)
    gatherPreset(e-Aethersand)
    grid(e-Almandine)

Chapter 2:
    repeatChapterUntil(03:50ET)

rotationIfGP(Ephemeral-i)
    rotationIfGP(Ephemeral-8/8)

waypoint(26)
    gather(1)

waypoint(17)
    gatherTouch()
    randomWaypoint(21,2)
    gatherTouch()

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Obviously, you can’t reduct anything in the air… or rather just while mounted. Use “dismount()” first.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Gray Gray.

zgo63925
    Participant

Obviously, you canā€™t reduct anything in the airā€¦ or rather just while mounted. Use ā€œdismount()ā€ first.

Wasnt the point, just pasted it in the wrong location. Point was the scenario was easily improved ALOT.
    I wonder how much Gil you can make with cluster/aethersand selling, after all clusters and crystals move fast.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

The problem is: there is not enough demand for aethersand. After few days of farming (even if you farm for just 12 hours a day) you nuke aethersand prices to oblivion. Crystals, of course, move fast, but they don’t bring any sane profits alone…

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

The problem is: there is not enough demand for aethersand. After few days of farming (even if you farm for just 12 hours a day) you nuke aethersand prices to oblivion. Crystals, of course, move fast, but they donā€™t bring any sane profits aloneā€¦

You can edit the rotation to minimize aethersands on reduction. That said, I do not feel crystals/clusters yield a great Gil x hour result. Water/Fire seem to be the most profitable, but even those dont move fast enough.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

You can edit the rotation to minimize aethersands on reduction. That said, I do not feel crystals/clusters yield a great Gil x hour result. Water/Fire seem to be the most profitable, but even those dont move fast enough.

Yep, I tried that already… The problem is: looks like there is a lot of other botting toons at our server already, so there are no crystals which cost over 120 gil (usually 100 or even less). The same applies to clusters, mostly. Well, Earth clusters are 400, but then again Earth crystals are 80, and demand for these clusters is quite low (so I bet you can drop its price from 400 to 100 or so with a single hand). To be short, it looks like waste of time / Chinese job.

Arc
    Arc

Best is to keep them for early Shadowbringers, when everyone has to level their crafters again

miko
    miko
    Participant
    3+

Extremely long time lurker, but thought I’d share something for once.

Based on previous scenarios found on these forums with some modifications. It’s a Heavensward scenario that needs some decent Stormblood gear to run.

Farms ~3000 of each crystal and ~1500 of each cluster / 8 hours. Enjoy. You can tweak it yourself to farm more or less of certain type.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Arc
    Arc

Oh, that is nice to have šŸ˜€
    Thank you very much!

AthenaEU
    Participant

I can’t seem to get any of these scenarios to work properly, any advice?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.