Request: Coffee Biscuit levequest Hand-in

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request: Coffee Biscuit levequest Hand-in

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by kdumbledore kdumbledore 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

nihan
    Participant

Hey, I have tried to make a scenario where I can submit levequest items such as coffee biscuits and I failed at doing it. Would someone please share with me how to make it or perhaps have their scenario for submitting the levequest for A cookie for your troubles.

Thank you very much!~

eve
    eve
    Participant
    3+

So from what I can tell the only thing that broke mine was the leve list being a random order when going back to accept another. If you accept the other two and just let them rot in your journal then the only one left to accept is the biscuit leve. After that fix and adjusting the Moyce section, I was able to let this go for 50 turn ins with no problems. Still not sure about Miqo not sending the keys, though.

try giving this scenario a shot!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by eve eve.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by eve eve.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    miyacore
    miyacore
    Participant

So from what I can tell the only thing that broke mine was the leve list being a random order when going back to accept another. If you accept the other two and just let them rot in your journal then the only one left to accept is the biscuit leve. After that fix and adjusting the Moyce section, I was able to let this go for 50 turn ins with no problems. Still not sure about Miqo not sending the keys, though.

this worked well for a few turn ins until it started to open the report/support desk window.

ps34pc
    Participant

were you able to get this to work?

congqq2222
    Participant

I use mouse cursor simulation + picture identify to select the leve and do turn-ins.

Whitesox
    Participant

I use mouse cursor simulation + picture identify to select the leve and do turn-ins.

Teach me please?

miyacore
    miyacore
    Participant

this worked well for a few turn ins until it started to open the report/support desk window.

having the same issue

Swirl
    Participant

seem to be working for me

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Swirl.

ps34pc
    Participant

I tried this out and for me it did accept the quest but it didn’t do any turn-ins. It just went down the list them tried to accept the quest again which wasn’t there

Meowu
    Participant

Sorry for the bump but I would like to see if it’s possible for Miqo to take this feature in 😀 since it’s a common weekly gilmaker for us it would be nice if it’s done with memory reading to avoid errors during turn in scenarios.

Xion
    Participant

levequest support is planned.

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant
    1+

Just a heads up to an issue I was having and finally figured out what was wrong.. maybe add into the instructions on the first page… but make sure your inventory in character settings is set to “normal” and not “expanded”.

I was having an issue where I’d put the biscuits in the top left slot in the 1st section, but it’d try to target the top left slot in the 2nd section. So I’d move the biscuits over there, and it’d target the correct location in the 1st area. No matter how many times I flip flopped the biscuits’ location it would always choose the wrong spot! Then I went hmm…. instructions say specifically in bag 1, maybe it isn’t recognizing my bag numbers since I’m in expanded mode? Something just clicked and I put it onto “normal” inventory bag spaces and wala, magically no more problems.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.