Scenario Help

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenario Help

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

chainer975
    Participant

Hey guys, I’ve been tweaking this scenario for several days now trying to figure out how to make it work by myself and I seem to have hit a wall. This is for turning in coffee biscuit leves. ctrl+F1 is my “target nearest npc” and F is “target focus target”. I set Moyce as my focus target to give miqo a button to target him. The scenario works, sometimes several times in a row and then will suddenly break and accept all the miner leves or something. Can anyone take a look and give me some tips perhaps? Here is my scenario:

afkFor(00:00:03)
    sendKey(ctrl+F1)
    afkFor(00:00:01)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num2)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num.)
    sendKey(num.)
    sendKey(num.)
    sendKey(F)
    sendKey(F)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num2)
    sendKey(num2)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    afkFor(00:00:02)
    sendKey(num*)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num*)
    sendKey(num8)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num2)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num*)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num8)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num2)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num*)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num8)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num2)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    sendKey(num0)
    repeatAll(97)

chainer975
    Participant

Forgot to add, the scenario starts with the other 2 leves accepted already. The beginning of the scenario is to accept the leve, then turn in 3 times, then repeat.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

I haven’t tried to brute-force Miqo like this yet, I usually use a separate macro program. From what I’ve seen on the forums regarding structuring a scenario like this, any amount of lag runs the risk of throwing off the timing, so you might need to add some additional time between your sendkeys. I have also seen people say with this type that if you move the mouse at all it will break the scenario because of how it interacts with the cursor controls. If you don’t already do it I’d suggest just starting Miqo and doing something else for the duration of the turnins.

chainer975
    Participant

Yes I did try increasing the delay on all of them but unfortunately that didn’t help. It seems that after going through the scenario once or twice, certain keys simply aren’t pressed. Miqo will say that it’s performing sendkey num0 for example, then nothing is actually pressed in game. I can’t for the life of me figure out why this is happening.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Hmm I will see what I can get working. If anything it’s an excuse to not put this off anymore lol.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

So from what I can tell the only thing that broke mine was the leve list being a random order when going back to accept another. If you accept the other two and just let them rot in your journal then the only one left to accept is the biscuit leve. After that fix and adjusting the Moyce section, I was able to let this go for 50 turn ins with no problems. Still not sure about Miqo not sending the keys, though.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

chainer975
    Participant

It looks like the issue on mine was the delays after all. I kind of forgot about this thread and had it working but never backed it up so I lost it lol. I’ll give yours a try since it sounds like you got it working too! thank you!

chainer975
    Participant

Ok tried yours out and running into the same issue. It’s just not hitting certain keys, particularly the first num0 to close dialogue but seems to just kinda hit every other key.

chainer975
    Participant

Sorry to post again but I fixed it. So oddly enough the only problem was the very first close dialogue num0, I just…. added another one. No idea why but adding another num0 between the first close dialogue and the first num2 to move down fixed it and it’s working fine now.

chainer975
    Participant

Last one I swear. Ignore all of these, I’m dumb, didn’t have target nearest npc set to f12 lmao

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Np, glad you got it working. I always try and build scenarios with default keybinds. It’s a good common point and makes it easier all-round imo

FieryPyro
    Participant

So now with the Dwarven Mythril File turn in now being more valuable on a per turn in basis with a total revenue of roughly 2.4 mil for 100 turn ins I wanted to make an update to this for you that will actually make it future proof for any future triple turn ins, and includes items that are non-stacking. The only change is actually a simple one i find looking through the key bindings the other day. The only thing that needs to be done is to change lines that “find cookie” from num0 to num*. Num* is the same as right click and opens the inventory window that only contains the turn in item so the items can be anywhere in your inventory and can be non-stackable as well as the remainder of the scenario just automatically selects the first item in that window regardless of it’s inventory location.

Updated Scenario attached, and other than those 3 lines I changed the instructions to say just make sure you accept whatever other 2 leves are grouped with the one you want to repeat, and to make sure that you have no other leves ready to turn in as it may select them instead and throw the who cycle off.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

FieryPyro
    Participant

Side note… NEVER change the afk 5 seconds at the beginning it breaks the whole thing. My first instinct when I started using this for coffee biscuits was to change that because I was impatient, and didn’t realize it afks through the leve complete animation.

redex12125
    Participant

First off, thanks so much for this.

I was used it a few times without any problem but now it tries to select fieldcraft leves instead of going to the tradecraft leves. Any idea what could be causing that? I don’t think I changed anything.

redex12125
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. It used to work fine but now it selects fieldcraft leves instead.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.