[Request] Botanist lv 80 farming

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Botanist lv 80 farming

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Solo Dolo Solo Dolo 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

I’m looking for a scenarios made for farming Only Botanist Unspoiled Node like lemonette, russet potato and all that good stuff to stockpile for later crafting instead of collectibles! Can any veteran help me out!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Solo Dolo Solo Dolo.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Use the “legendary farming” scenario in this thread, comment the chapters youo dont wanna use (“//” in all the lines in chapters you dont want to use, or just straight up delete them).

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

@LuBot that one doesn’t have all the empheral node for Bot / things like mist spinach on there

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Here’s mine, you can try it and see if it works for you. I can try and help you if something goes wrong but I cant guarantee I’ll be able to troubleshoot much of anything xD

Btw I edited the cordials out of most of the chapters since natural regen usually tops me off or gets me enough GP to gather.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

Here’s mine, you can try it and see if it works for you. I can try and help you if something goes wrong but I cant guarantee I’ll be able to troubleshoot much of anything xD

Btw I edited the cordials out of most of the chapters since natural regen usually tops me off or gets me enough GP to gather.

Thank you soooo much

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

hey man do i // out the line rotationifgp 700 collectible to farm it?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Hm, thought I’d edited all the chapters to -100 instead of -700. Just change the (-700) to (-100) in the scenario, the -100 rotation is already edited to gather instead of collect.

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

Hm, thought I’d edited all the chapters to -100 instead of -700. Just change the (-700) to (-100) in the scenario, the -100 rotation is already edited to gather instead of collect.

I tried it todayu with new patch even after i take out all stealtha nd unstealth, and then add (1) after start gathering on the chapter you edited extra. still bug out for me and stop after everyone of your new added chapter example russet potato and mist spinach then bot stop running as it assume everything has been gathered

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.