Reason for not leaving your bot on for a week when sleeping.

Forum Forums Discussion Reason for not leaving your bot on for a week when sleeping.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Nott 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc

Exactly what I was thinkgin Lol Why would you put a busy sign up if you’re actively “playing” the game. The minute I see a player gathering/crafting with a busy sign I go “Yep there’s a bot over there”.

People have different reasons for that. I for instance always use the Busy status, when I’m organically playing and doing some farming stuff, because of annoying FC members, who keep talking to me and asking me to do some stuff, as I’m the FC leader.

chrislivehk
    Participant

Someone know
    first time suspension is 72 hour
    second time is 216 hour
    how about third time??

Will it ban forever?

I know this is stupid question,but just want to know

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Someone know
    first time suspension is 72 hour
    second time is 216 hour
    how about third time??

Will it ban forever?

I know this is stupid question,but just want to know

Yes third time is a perma ban.

ps34pc
    Participant

so if you do get a suspension are you going to be on like a watch list so you will be much more likely to be caught in the future? I have 2 accounts so what if I get a vpn or something else that masks my ip would that keep me from having to worry about the ban for both accounts?

dexter1912
    Participant

so if you do get a suspension are you going to be on like a watch list so you will be much more likely to be caught in the future? I have 2 accounts so what if I get a vpn or something else that masks my ip would that keep me from having to worry about the ban for both accounts?

I’m curious about this, running 2 accounts, if 1 gets hit with a ban ( first time) does it put my other account in jeopardy even though there only connection is the IP?

Do they keep an eye on accounts that have been banned in the past, even just first offenses?

Nott
    Participant

While I can’t offer any insight on the inner workings of ban policies I will say that given the number of obvious bots I see every day, I can’t imagine there’s much, if any, “watching” of IP’s happening.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.