Re-sub?

Forum Forums Discussion Re-sub?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kouhei Kouhei 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Shizuka
    Participant

We havent received any feedback from the devs for a lil bit now, i know they have some issue with power grid and that their situation isn’t the best right now to say the least. I was just wondering if it was worth re-subbing after the next patch? I don’t mind the downtime btw just wondering if it’s still being worked on for the meantime or the devs have been forced to set the project aside which is also fine

I hope the dev team is fine and wish them best.

NepNep
    Participant
    2+

Given the state of their country, I expect that Miqobot will be down for the foreseeable future after the 10th.

I am as much an optimist as I can be, but I also work in a job that gets me alot of info coming out of that area, most places barely have power for 2-4 hours a day, let alone working internet etc.

I plan myself to keep subbing just as a show of support. I’ve already taken steps to have things in place to replace as much of miqo as I can while they are away.

All we can do it wait, I would not expect alot of updates from them during this time, especially since Russia just hit their grid again this week.

Kouhei
    Kouhei
    Participant
    1+

This was form Ai a few days ago

Situation is pretty bad atm. Since the power plant in our region haven’t been restored after the last attack, we barely have any elecricity or internet. Usually it’s only 2 hours per day. So now we are very much focused on our surviving.
    Thank you for your concern!

So yes after the next patch which is a relatively large patch I wouldn’t expect the bot to come back anytime soon or at all.
    Nothing short of a Miracle they have been able to keep it going as long as they have since the War started.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Kouhei Kouhei.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.