How are the team?

Forum Forums Discussion How are the team?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by BonnieMae BonnieMae 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ral
    Ral
    Participant
    13+

Hi all, I have been checking the forums every day recently just to see if any updates are to be had here. Not for the bot but the owners. I don’t think I can even imagine what its like and I am sure the bot is the last thing on your mind right now. I hope you know that many people here and on the Discord server are wishing and hoping for the best for you.

Much love,

Shayuki
    Participant
    5+

Sorry nothing useful to add here. Checking daily if Miqo or AI have been online, but no chance. With all these attacks on energy infrastructure they wouldnt have any chance I guess or have better priorities. I just hope they are healthy.

Much Thicc
    Participant
    3+

Just chiming in to say that I, too, check in near-daily to see if the team has been online and wish them well in these unimaginably difficult and dire circumstances. Praying for your safety, Miqo team.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    36+

Situation is pretty bad atm. Since the power plant in our region haven’t been restored after the last attack, we barely have any elecricity or internet. Usually it’s only 2 hours per day. So now we are very much focused on our surviving.
    Thank you for your concern!

Morrik
    Participant

Please keep yourselves safe!

Ral
    Ral
    Participant
    2+

I am wishing you all a better 2023.
    Keep safe.

Much love.

Scalyblue
    Participant
    1+

I am so glad you’re still around, worry about keeping safe and healthy! The people who support you won’t stop, at least I won’t.

BonnieMae
    BonnieMae
    Participant

I’m wishing ya’ll the best. I don’t have good words for… how much I wish I could help more. But ya’ll are in my thoughts.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.