quick synthesize on scenario ??

Forum Forums Discussion quick synthesize on scenario ??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robsie 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dooms
    Participant

is there a command for that ?

Robsie
    Participant

There is actually, startDesynthesis( ) or you can also use for short desynth(). If you’re using a launcher/third-party client that interferes with the dialogs/options of Desynthesis it can cause issues if you don’t turn those off (assuming you’re not using the vanilla client). I’ve seen a few people reporting issues on using it with this patch, but I’ve yet to experience any myself.

Also if you’re curious about most/some of the commands you can run with the scenario, in the scnario tab click the “?” button located right after the Start and Next buttons.

dooms
    Participant

not desynthesis

Robsie
    Participant
    1+

My bad, I totally misunderstood. I’ve never personally tried setting up a scenario to do such a thing, and it’s naturally not supported. The quickest natural crafting options still go through the crafting menus. I did however do some digging through the forums for a moment and found an older thread where someone has a working Scenario that does what you want, with the only requirement being that whatever you want to craft has to be number 1 on your favorites list, and the crafting log be on the 12th slot on bar number 3 (these are interchangeable).

Here is the thread in question.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Robsie.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.