Completed QuickSynth Scenario! Fully Working

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Completed QuickSynth Scenario! Fully Working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dolaver 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GenghisKhan
    GenghisKhan
    Participant
    1+

Hey guys.

I made this today after not finding any solutions on the forums already. The answer most people got when asking about QuickSynthesis is to set Miqo to the “fastest” and “ignore quality”. Its slower than quick synth, and also you get a 1% chance for HQ. On QuickSynth, not only is it faster, but has about a 20-30% HQ return depending on the item.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    **The item you want to QuickSynth needs to be the first item in your Favorites in your crafting log. Usually this is just the last item** youve crafted so it shouldnt be a big deal to set this to whatever item you want to craft.

This scenario will Teleport to Limsa, Walk to the repair guy, repair your gear, QuickSynth 99 of the item set in the first slot of your Favorites in the crafting log, then repair and repeat as long as you want.

Hope this helps someone else.

Any questions just ask and ill do my best to answer quickly. Thanks.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by GenghisKhan GenghisKhan. Reason: Updated the file to Teleport to Limsa and walk to the Repair NPC. Scenario is Fully Automated now
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dolaver
    Participant

Thank you for sharing , works great! I only changed the keys for my keybinds and added “repair()” so i can repair anywhere and don’t have to be in limsa :3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.