question regarding executing ingame macro's

Forum Forums Discussion question regarding executing ingame macro's

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Razbiac 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Razbiac
    Participant

hii

so I have a 2 button macro for making the new 5.4 foodbuffs, its on my Q key and E key for part 2 of the macro.

How can I make it work with Miqo since when I do q,e she just presses e right after q and my ingame macro fails.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Using ingame crafting macros with Miqobot is possible but not recommended.
    Please refer to this thread for detailed explanation:
    Crafting using a one button macro

Razbiac
    Participant

ahhh so you would recommend to just type in the macro in the bar as a whole?

Thanks for the quick reply!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this would allow Miqobot to track the crafting process precisely step by step.
    Miqobot macros are more resistant to lags than ingame macros.

But of course, please choose whatever method suits you best.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

TLDR Yes, putting the macro in Miqo is easier.

Miqo doesn’t know what is on a keybind when you tell her to press it with the command key(). Miqo is just going to press the keys as you tell her to. If you tell her to press 1 then immediately 2, she will do so regardless of what 1 and 2 actually do. So, unless you give her a delay she will just spam keys. You can use in-game macros this way, you just need to give Miqo enough of a delay before telling her to press your second step macro.

Razbiac
    Participant

ahhh okay I get it! Ive read through the topic that was provided. I will try both methods and see what works best for me.

Thank you a lot for the help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.