Question About Trust Dungeons (Swear It's not WHEN IS IT COMING?!?!)

Forum Forums Discussion Question About Trust Dungeons (Swear It's not WHEN IS IT COMING?!?!)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Kim_Lee 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

AirForceOne
    Participant
    2+

With the release of 5.2 and new tomes mats for crafting, I feel like if I would have had a way of farming them with the bot I could easily make over 15-20 million per day. With the current implementation of squadron dungeons – even though it takes a really long amount of time – it’s entirely possible to get a job from 30-80 without doing anything and in a relatively safe manner. I feel like it’d be a waste to focus on the implementation of a 71-79 leveling dungeon first, since once you level, you’re done, and all you’re doing is speeding up the process, not giving us something we had no way of doing before. For this reason, wouldn’t it be a lot better to implement one of the lvl 80 dungeons so we can spam them for phantasmagoria/to easily cap allegory? There is currently no way at all of earning tomes with the bot – not even poetics. How do you guys feel about it?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  AirForceOne.

garyblade
    Participant
    1+

I have the same feeling.
    IMO (and I’m not blaming miqo devs, I understand there’s a lot to do), it took a bit too long to implement the functionnality for pure leveling purposes. I understand that working on combat rotation is important but honestly I ran several times each trust dungeon with combat assist without worrying at all about post 70 skills and everything went totally fine.
    I think most of the people who play regularly have at least a lvl 80 team of trusts ready to tackle the 80 dungeons and that would be a great way, besides farming money, to farm tomestomes for gears. That would be great honestly.

miko
    miko
    Participant

I’m pretty sure we’ll only be getting one dungeon (Holminster Switch), and it will be one dungeon for quite a while if not whole expansion. How they have to do dungeon scripting is based on making a custom grid en logic for pretty much every step that follows it in sequence, with bosses being completely scripted.

Until we get the option to somehow replicate advanced logic (in whatever form with writing community grids&logic), it’s all going to be handmade by miqobot team at a slow pace piled upon the dozen other features always in demand.

Don’t get your hopes up for a lvl 80 dungeon support I would say.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    7+

We are very sorry but Holminster Switch is already implemented, so it will be released first.
    We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations.

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant
    5+

We are very sorry but Holminster Switch is already implemented, so it will be released first.

It’s easy for users’ expectations to be unrealistic sometimes when the features roadmap/timeline isn’t very well defined. We don’t know just how easy or difficult it is for certain things to be implemented or updated like your team does.

It’s great how you take our feedback into account so much, but don’t feel the need to apologize or design Miqobot by user committee. I think at some point we need to respect YOUR team’s vision for Miqobot as developers.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by jimjankins jimjankins. Reason: clarity

little_one
    Participant
    3+

i feel the only purpose for holdmister is for lvling 70 – 80 , so holdminster switch should be enough there is no need to implement ravel , dohn meg etc . Because if people want to lvling they can just spam holdminster , sure it will take a while but it required zero effort and time so its not bad

then you just to have to implement one of 80 dungeon for tome farming . With 1 lvling trust and 1 tome trust you got enough to cover everything

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  little_one.

clementxd
    Participant

also you get your chance at getting the balck cub minion =)

garyblade
    Participant
    1+

Just to make things clear and so you don’t take it the wrong way : I’m perfectly happy with miqo as it is now. I know what I pay for/the features that are already there and the ones that are not yet. I may wish some things for the future and if they come it’s great, if they don’t it’s fine as well. 🙂

quberewt
    quberewt
    Participant

You’ve exceeded mine by miles, all your efforts are appreciated.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

i feel the only purpose for holdmister is for lvling 70 – 80 , so holdminster switch should be enough there is no need to implement ravel , dohn meg etc . Because if people want to lvling they can just spam holdminster , sure it will take a while but it required zero effort and time so its not bad

then you just to have to implement one of 80 dungeon for tome farming . With 1 lvling trust and 1 tome trust you got enough to cover everything

I agree with this. Implement Holdminister, then move on to one of the lvl80 dungeons so we can use miqo to farm tomes w/o the added risk of DF/PF.

THROWAWAY12345
    Participant
    1+

I wish they would open it up for people to develop along side the miqobot team.

Allow modules that are community built that can do a range of functions.

Then miqo team doesnt have to sit and develop logic, offload that to the community.

quberewt
    quberewt
    Participant
    2+

Then miqo team doesnt have to sit and develop logic, offload that to the community.

The problem with that is the coding, the logic is inbuilt in that it adresses logic in the app. Allowing you to even tinker with that, breaks the app. There’s a whole lot of theory they teach you in computer science why this is a bad idea.

Miqo gives you the tools to make whatever you want, if you’re dilligent.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    2+

I was thinking the same thing since a couple of month, that after releasing the Holminster Trust, it would be a great idea to release a level 80 one first, both would serve two different purposes and would be quite complementary.

I know it’s not ideal from your development plans, you like to keep everything sync up, in a logic manner, to get the best out of them, new level-new action-new dungeon, but if somehow it’s possible to get a level 80 one sooner, I support this idea as well, considering how useful it could be.

I know, I’m more of getting the most popular jobs done before the rest of the collection, and some useful dungeons done before the rest of them, but I’m not the one who have to work and code for this, so I can understand that’s it’s not your way to tackle things, for specific reasons.

From a purely business perspective, I’m convinced not syncing up everything to get some things out sooner even if not perfectly optimized at first, would be better, but here we can feel it’s more a balance between passion and business, pros and cons.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

Have you guys considered that maybe we should give Miqo team some space and not post these walls of requests while they are busy fixing the bot for us? I can only imagine what theyre going through right now having to rewrite huge chunks of code and answering questions at the same time.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

It’s easy for users’ expectations to be unrealistic sometimes when the features roadmap/timeline isn’t very well defined. We don’t know just how easy or difficult it is for certain things to be implemented or updated like your team does.

Yes, we will try to make the roadmap more detailed in the future.
    Thank you for your feedback very much.

I agree with this. Implement Holdminister, then move on to one of the lvl80 dungeons so we can use miqo to farm tomes w/o the added risk of DF/PF.

I know it’s not ideal from your development plans, you like to keep everything sync up, in a logic manner, to get the best out of them, new level-new action-new dungeon, but if somehow it’s possible to get a level 80 one sooner, I support this idea as well, considering how useful it could be.

We will consider your proposal.
    Thank you for your request.

Just to make things clear and so you don’t take it the wrong way : I’m perfectly happy with miqo as it is now. I know what I pay for/the features that are already there and the ones that are not yet. I may wish some things for the future and if they come it’s great, if they don’t it’s fine as well. 🙂

You’ve exceeded mine by miles, all your efforts are appreciated.

Have you guys considered that maybe we should give Miqo team some space and not post these walls of requests while they are busy fixing the bot for us? I can only imagine what theyre going through right now having to rewrite huge chunks of code and answering questions at the same time.

Thank you for your kind words very much.
    It really means a lot to us.

Yes, this feature is planned but it requires an implementation of the core system first. Which is what we’re working on during the course of [Beta] Combat updates.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.