Question About the Upcoming Update

Forum Forums Discussion Question About the Upcoming Update

This topic contains 24 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  zgo63925 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Volthehaze
    Participant

With the rotations being simplified for the older jobs in the update to Miqo will a base rotation for gunbreaker and dancer be included or will that be at a later date?

Arc
    Arc
    1+

There are skills?

Yes, stuff like King’s Yield II which triples your harvest on the next tree or the collectable skill to farm ephermal nodes for aetherial reduction (aethersands sell for outrageous prices the first few weeks/month)

so gimme the bot in pre-ShB state, and I’ll be pretty much happy!

That’s what you’re getting propably on Sunday or Monday and I’m gonna be happy with that as well.

With the rotations being simplified for the older jobs in the update to Miqo will a base rotation for gunbreaker and dancer be included or will that be at a later date?

I can tell you for sure, that there will be zero Gunbreaker and Dancer support on the first release in 48ish hours. You should be happy, if there is ANY combat support at all on the first release.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Arc Arc.

Volthehaze
    Participant

Ok thanks arc, I was just wondering because I hate the 60-70 grind so I was wanting to do the squadron scenarios if possible, on those.

bigboy54
    Participant

* Gathering at more or less SB state (so no level 71+ skills)

There are skills?… So far so good, without any new skills, 1.5-2 mil/hour 😀 Can’t do it for long manually tho… so gimme the bot in pre-ShB state, and I’ll be pretty much happy! Or gimme the bot + vendor support, and in few days I’ll drink XO Miqo team’s health until I drown myself %)

The heck are you farming for that an hour!!

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

The heck are you farming for that an hour!!

Herbs, obviously. Weavers consume them like mad – what did you expect when you need 28-40 herbs per single crafted cloth item? hehe

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant
    3+

Miqobot crew: Have you guys seen that the formula for crafting was discovered from poking around the exe of the game? Since they made that crafting change so you can see the progress/quality gained by using a 100% action on the crafting window, it apparently became possible to snoop and find the formula… here it is, if you haven’t seen it:

Progress = (Craftsmanship + 10000) / (SuggestedCraftsmanship + 10000) * ((Craftsmanship * 21) / 100 + 2) * CraftLevelDifference.Progress / 100

Quality = (Control + 10000) / (SuggestedControl + 10000) * ((Control * 35) / 100 + 35) * CraftLevelDifference.Quality / 100

Michima
    Participant

Is it possible to make paths for Miqo when she is down ? I have paths in mind for collectible and Euph nodes. Along with Op farm routes for SHb materials.

zgo63925
    Participant

Is it possible to make paths for Miqo when she is down ? I have paths in mind for collectible and Euph nodes. Along with Op farm routes for SHb materials.

Was asked already, TL:DR – No.

NotABotter
    Participant

Will the combat assist be up and running for some classes with this patch? 🙂

zgo63925
    Participant

Will the combat assist be up and running for some classes with this patch? 🙂

It was mentioned 10 times already, no it will be stripped down to not delay the revival of important features.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.