Progress

Forum Forums Discussion Progress

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by GreyVulture GreyVulture 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

NotABotter
    Participant

Hello. I understand the developers situation is very volatile and dangerous. I was just curious if there was any way we could get a progress update on updated features and functions? More than fine if we can’t.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

There is no progress. All development is stopped until the war ends. The bot is on life support. It receives only critical patch updates and only if the dev team can afford to spend time on it.

This was posted in the status thread when the war began and nothing has changed since then: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/endwalker-6-0-miqobot-status/#post-36300

NotABotter
    Participant

I do recall them saying that. I have been away from the game around a year or so, so I wasn’t sure if there had been any change.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep unfortunately the war is still raging on. We may have forgotten about it because its no longer on our news but for ukrainians its still a non-ending horror.

NotABotter
    Participant

I did not forget about it at all.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

Nor have I, nor a number of my friends. We may be powerless to help, but we won’t forget, and we won’t let other people forget either. We can do that much, at least.

GreyVulture
    GreyVulture
    Participant
    2+

Obviously nothing is going to be happening with how things are going but that’s a little misleading because it wasn’t exactly busy before either ¯\_(‘ _ ‘)_/¯

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by GreyVulture GreyVulture.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.