Presets went *poof*

Forum Forums Discussion Presets went *poof*

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by captainblunt captainblunt 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Hi Miqo, I started up Miqobot tonight and I got a message that said something about new presets found and will be added to my own. I clicked the box away and Miqobot has only default presets, everything else is gone. It’s not a big deal to me personally since all the work I put into the gathering ones I can just re-download from here but I wanted to write and find out if this is some kind of bug or something.

In full disclosure I have had some video problems not related at all to miqobot but they have caused some hard crashes to my computer (as if a power outage). I know any changes I make during that session would have been lost but I’m not sure about the entire presets.miqo file which is empty now.

Any thoughts?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqobot always stores backups of presets.miqo file, just in case something like this happens.

Please navigate to %temp%\miqobot folder. You will see up to 100 versions of presets.miqo file.
    Sort them by date in descending order, and you can easily find the latest stable version.
    help-general-02

You can find more information in our Help section: Backups guide.
    Let us know if it helps you!

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant
    1+

Oh, you clever kitty you! You just saved me a lot of time from downloading. XD Thank you very much. I was able to restore them from a backup!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.