Preemptive request, Level ~81 and ~85 Dungeon support

Forum Forums Discussion Preemptive request, Level ~81 and ~85 Dungeon support

This topic contains 27 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Archangel
    Archangel
    Spectator

I’d like to request that when Endwalker drops these be given high priority. I suspect most of us have an army of jobs at 80 and will want Miqo to help us to get them to 90, not to mention get them dungeon gear. Obviously we don’t know what the actual dungeon levels will be, but those numbers are probably right.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Level 81 dungeon support is already in our development plans for Endwalker.
    Thank you for your request.

However, we can not make any promises for level 85, because we won’t be able to prepare and test all jobs at the beginning of the expansion.

Archangel
    Archangel
    Spectator

Level 81 dungeon support is already in our development plans for Endwalker.

However, we can not make any promises for level 85, because we won’t be able to prepare and test all jobs at the beginning of the expansion.

Yeah I know there are a ton of variables involved, also the “85” dungeon may be hot garbage like The Vault. My request was more about the placement in the development timeline. I would like to see it as a high priority.

Uxhak
    Participant

+1 vote here. I def want level 81+ dungeons to get priority in endwalker. Both for leveling and tomestone farming as quickly as possible. The mats you buy with tomestones are always the best gil makers when they first drop More then gathered/crafted items.

jponry
    jponry
    Participant
    1+

I would like to +1 vote for level 90 dungeon support, for tomestone farming. 🙂
    And level 81+ for the leveling/trusts/whatnot.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

My request was more about the placement in the development timeline. I would like to see it as a high priority.

Yes, new dungeons support is already at high priority in our development plans for Endwalker, so voting for this feature will not change much. When the new expansion is released, we will start working on it.

Archangel
    Archangel
    Spectator

Excellent, good to hear.

flooferfluffer
    flooferfluffer
    Participant

good to hear, getting jobs leveled is definitely step one once msqs done

Arc
    Arc
    2+

As a Miqobot user my personal vote on this topic would be a bit more precise. In terms of dungeon support for Trusts, I’d love if the order in which dungeons are made for the Trust combat assist would be the following:

1. Level 81 dungeon: Just so we can automate leveling with efficient content in general, and also because level 81 rotations shouldn’t take that long to implement compared to level 90 rotations.
    2. Beta Level 90 dungeon: Because Tomestone farming is a major nuissance that should be possible to tackle asap. It doesn’t need to have level 90 rotations, but should be doable with level 81 rotations.
    3. Level 82 dungeon: In my opinion the support for a level 85 dungeon is just QoL, as it makes the level grind process quicker. With leveling in general (lvl 81 dungeon) and tomestone farming (level 90 dungeon) out of the way, the level grind can be made more efficient by implementing that dungeon.

Fara
    Participant
    1+

Would like to add my voice to putting the leveling dungeons and a tomestone grind dungeon at a higher priority if possible.

3. Level 82 dungeon: In my opinion the support for a level 85 dungeon is just QoL, as it makes the level grind process quicker. With leveling in general (lvl 81 dungeon) and tomestone farming (level 90 dungeon) out of the way, the level grind can be made more efficient by implementing that dungeon.

I dont think there will be a Lvl 82 dungeon but next level would be 83. Since Heavensward the Dungeon levels have been 51/53/55/57/59 and their respective levels for Stormblood and Shadowbringers. Given that many parts of the game are predictable based on past behavior of the devs, its safe to assume that this pattern will stay.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

New dungeons support is already at maximum priority in our development plans for Endwalker.

But these dungeons do not exist yet. It is physically impossible to start working on them before the expansion is released.
    So we are not sure what you expect us to do with additional requests regarding this feature.

MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant
    1+

I think the highest priority should be working on level 90 rotations, so we don’t get them so close to the next expansion like it happened with the level 80 ones.

Uxhak
    Participant

As a Miqobot user my personal vote on this topic would be a bit more precise. In terms of dungeon support for Trusts, I’d love if the order in which dungeons are made for the Trust combat assist would be the following:

1. Level 81 dungeon: Just so we can automate leveling with efficient content in general, and also because level 81 rotations shouldn’t take that long to implement compared to level 90 rotations.
    2. Beta Level 90 dungeon: Because Tomestone farming is a major nuissance that should be possible to tackle asap. It doesn’t need to have level 90 rotations, but should be doable with level 81 rotations.

while i agree whit most of this i don’t agree that the supported leveling dungeons should be 81 and 83. I think 81 is optimal and good enough to get to 85 without needing to do the level 83 dungeon. But 85 will be the dungeon you are most likely to farm as based on past expansions it is the dungeon where you will need to get the gear to continue leveling easier. You will have to run it multiple time over the required amount to level. So the most optimal dungeons to get scripted for miqobot asap on expansion drop should be in this order.

Level 81 > 90 > 85. Get tomestone farming done right after the first leveling dungeon as it will still be doable with a level 81 rotation then get 85 for both continued leveling of alt jobs and basic level gearing. Then after all this level 90 rotation should follow right after. Though I’m not sure its that pressing of a thing to develop as the devs tend to have MANY MNAY job changes throughout the expansion so idk if it will even be able to be completed till after the expansion is basically over.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

I think the highest priority should be working on level 90 rotations

In order to implement level 90 rotations, we will have to level up all jobs to 90 first. And doing it without Trust Dungeons means an unnecessary large amount of manual work.
    Unless you agree to spend the first few months of the expansion without any updates in Miqobot, we would like to avoid inefficient choices.

Level 81 > 90 > 85.

Please keep in mind that if you select this order, then the community will most likely vote against implementing the level 85 dungeon when the time comes.

The release of new expansion will bring several weeks of complete Miqobot downtime. After that, each dungeon will require a full development cycle of 4-8 weeks. And if you wish to see level 90 rotations, it will take another development cycle. So by the time we finish the roadmap you propose, the game will be approaching Patch 6.2.

Uxhak
    Participant

I guess I wasn’t as clear as I thought I was. When I said the order should be Level 81 dungeon then 90 then 85 I didn’t mean they should all be one after the other.

My thought process is this – Level 81 dungeon is an absolute because it is the best way to start leveling after 80 for alt jobs followed by a level 90 dungeon to farm tomestones. These 2 are absolute must i believe for Miqobot to keep its combat relevant.

After these 2 dungeons I do not believe level 85 dungeon or level 90 rotation is high priority. As shown with hero’s gauntlet a level 70 rotation is capable of running level 80 content fine. so I’m in no rush for a level 90 rotation or a level 85 dungeon for leveling because if it really comes down to it I can just spam the level 81 till 90 if I really really don’t want to manually level a job. So both these updates can come after any other thing that the community wants worked on.

But I believe if an intermediate dungeon is added it should be 85 even if its way after in like .2 or .4 update doesn’t matter. Mainly because a level 85 dungeon has the most benefit over any of the other dungeons for leveling due to the fact it is the first dungeon where you get improved gear drops over augmented tomestone gear from last expac.

so to be a little more clear if we have a vote mine order of updates for miqobot vote for the expac drop would be

Level 81 dungeon
    Level 90 Dungeon
    any gathering/crafting updates that are needed + Misc important updates due to other expac changes
    Level 85 dungeon
    level 90 rotation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.