Possible Miner Mini-game issue

Forum Forums Discussion Possible Miner Mini-game issue

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pain
    Pain
    Participant

When playing mini-games, the miner game keeps closing out prematurely and when going back to the tree game from the miner, the tree game does not function properly after words and has to be “finish” and “start” again in the program to work correctly. This has happened 3 times now in the exact same fashion so it was not a one off thing.

For now i have taken the miner off my rotation but perhaps someone else could look into it as well.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Minigame closes itself when you run out of attempts. Thats why botanist game is better. It always has 10.

Pain
    Pain
    Participant

I am aware, but this happens after the first swing or two. Thats why i said prematurely.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!
    We have tried to reproduce your issue in our labs, but unfortunately we couldn’t identify the problem.
    Would you please give us more information?

1. Please show us the complete message log from the Output Area. (Starting from “Hello! I am your Miqobot!”.)
    2. What exactly doesn’t function properly in “Out on a Limb” minigame after the issue occurs?

Thank you for your assistance very much!

Pain
    Pain
    Participant

I do greatly apologize… i discovered the issue. Apparently i had set the double down on miner to 0 at some point and overlooked it when i came back to play again. That is why after it only hit a time or two, and won, it would not double and simply quit to the next game.

This does not explain the Tree Game not hitting problem after it though. When i return to the “out on a limb” game it starts the game, picks the difficulty and the game begins and then it just sits there letting the game go and not hitting it. I had to exit it.

I have had the bot going and doing stuff all day so if i put the log in here from the start it would be insanely long. Here is the part from where i started the scenario for the minigames.

*Note: removed timestamps because i am paranoid they can be used to identify me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for informing us that you’ve managed to identify the first part of your issue.

*Note: removed timestamps because i am paranoid they can be used to identify me.

We are very sorry, but timestamps are a vital part of the message log. Without them we can not analyze the time periods it took Miqobot to perform certain tasks.

We would recommend to contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support
    Email support is completely private and confidential.

For now, we can only give general recommendations that might or might not help you, because we can not fully investigate the problem.
    Please try the following solutions:

1. Do you move the mouse cursor when this issue occurs?
      If so, then please try to let it stay still for 10-15 seconds. Mouse cursor interferes with the ingame keyboard evaluation module and prevents Miqobot from aiming correctly. If it helps, then please consider switching the game to Windowed mode and minimizing it.
      This issue is described in our basic tutorial on Minigames:

Also, if you are going to move your mouse in the foreground (for example scrolling through browser), we recommend that you switch Screen Mode to Windowed and minimize your game window.

Otherwise your mouse cursor will interfere, and Miqobot will not be able to push the minigame button. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done to prevent this behaviour on our side, except for code injections (and we have no plans for implementing code injections).

2. What FPS do you run the game at?
      To get consistent results in Minigames we recommend having at least 60 FPS. At lower FPS, it is much harder for Miqobot to aim, and at certain marker speeds she might not be able to align the marker at all which may seem like she stopped playing.
      This issue is also described in the tutorial on Minigames:

Minigames AI utilizes a special aiming algorithm, which relies heavily on your ingame FPS.
      It tracks the marker movement and predicts its position at the next frame in order to detect the best moment to push the button. In other words, Miqobot aims very much like a human player does.
      So the lower your FPS is – the harder it is to aim.

To get consistent results we recommend having at least 60 FPS. Miqobot can perform at lower FPS, but your win rate will decrease.

You can read the full tutorial on Minion Square Minigames here: Miqobot v1.2.45 – Patch Notes

If neither of the above solutions helped, then please contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support
    Thank you very much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.