Possible Buyer

Forum Forums Discussion Possible Buyer

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cyanide 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Cyanide
    Participant
    1+

So I’ve tried out the 48 hour trial and overall I must say I’m impressed, just with the Chocobo racing and mgp farming (I haven’t really tried anything else yet, as I’ve been using another popular bot for those things) But I’m on the fence going back and forth on if I should sub into Miqo, It is nice and I like how you could easily make paths and such. I am curious, though, on any possible ETA for the more advanced stuff like class rotations and fate farming, as a poor college student $10/mo isn’t a lot but it’s not a little either so I personally need to get a lot out of this to justify $10/mo vs staying with my current helper. If anyone could tell me any other pro’s I may not have have seen or thought about that’d be cool or if a dev could give an ETA on when they’re going to add above features that’d be appreciated and may help me justify subbing into this cool bot. Thanks! 🙂

Nott
    Participant
    1+

My suggestion is give it a month, you’ll definitely get the $10 back in just the time saved. In that time you can level up all your shit and likely make a lot of gil at the same time. After that month, see where things stand.

IMO it’s worth it, but it’s a decision that just comes down to what you want to do with your time and your money.

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant
    1+

I can not compare Miqobot to what you’re using now since I don’t know what you’re using. There is one thing to consider and that’s ‘injections’. If you’re current bot has the ability to do teleport hacking, speed hacking or any other type of botting that requires injections, then there’s the safety of the bot to consider. $10 a month might be worth it to reduce the risk of getting your account banned. If banned then that’s a whole new license for FFXIV that you would have to purchase not to mention starting all over again.

That’s not to say that miqo is 100% full proof. If you’re spotted by a player and they think you’re botting, they can always report you. But if your current bot is using only keyboard commands like Miqo does, and you’re botting responsibility then my entire point is moot, but it’s worth looking into.

As to the ETA you’re asking about, I don’t know since I’m just a subscriber and not a developer.

I almost forgot… If your bot does do injections, even if you’re not using that part of the bot, it’s likely it’s still doing it thus increasing the chances of getting caught.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by captainblunt captainblunt.

Cyanide
    Participant

Some bot forums frown upon stating their competitors product name, that’s why I didn’t originally say it but it’s Reborn Buddy (if it’s against TOS sorry!) They don’t do any teleport hacking or anything like that, but I’m not sure exactly what they do in terms of injecting into the game I know it does inject but again no hacking/teleport/instant repair or anything it’s just a bot like this, however, I don’t know how dangerous that is or how far they go with injections. Miqo seems to be more user-friendly already and I’ve only used it for a day and a half so I’ll probably cave in and sub for awhile at the very least just to test this out some more. Plus the other bot while it’s nice and they do have paid profiles – It’s only being updated by one main dev so it takes literally entire expansions just to get feature updates that are worthwhile. That’s why I asked for an ETA as my current bot is too slow. Thanks for the quick reply!

Edit: Just read in another post on future updates, looks promising and was what I was looking for.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by  Cyanide.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by  Cyanide.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Greetings!

At the moment Miqobot Team is working on a big pack of features for Crafting and Gathering Endgame, as well as multiple improvements for 3D Radar and additional feature requests. You can find more information in these threads:

The Combat features that you ask about are being prepared for 1.3.x series of Miqobot.
    For them we are implementing a complete World Navigation Graph, which will allow Miqobot to travel freely around Eorzea and participate in battles without any restrictions. We are also preparing multiple AI behaviours and class rotations, with special attention to ease of use and high customizability.

There are also several advanced features in development. If you are interested, you can find more information here:
    DPS Solver
    Roll Solver and Rading bot

While we can not give an exact ETA on these features, we assure you that we are working very hard to deliver them as fast as possible.

As for discussing other products, this is of course not encouraged here.
    We understand that while Miqobot is in active development, she will be compared to others in terms of features available, and such thing is inevitable. But we would kindly ask to keep this kind of conversation to a minimum.

Welcome 🙂

Cyanide
    Participant

Sounds like you guys have your hands full at the moment, can’t wait to see what you do with this bot! And of course, I apologize for talking about other bots, I’m used to it being frowned upon so no biggie! Thanks for the update.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.