Plugin compatibility

Forum Forums Discussion Plugin compatibility

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  khmmiqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

NightWolF
    Participant

Hi, been subbed for a few months and used to only use miqo but after the maintenance I have been using those combo plugins for quick launcher which puts most of the combos into one button. I wanted to ask, when Miqo comes back, is it compatible with those one buttons from the plugins or do I need to uninstall and put the hotkeys as they were originally? Thanks.

Also one small question, the squadron runs that are lvl 71+ and above, those are for the Trust system right?

Thanks 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

No, Miqobot was not tested with third-party game client modifications and does not support them.
    There has been reports regarding compatibility issues with the combo plugin you mentioned:
    Shadowbringers – Issues & Feedback

Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide technical assistance for applications that are not a part of Miqobot. Please use them at your own risk.

Also one small question, the squadron runs that are lvl 71+ and above, those are for the Trust system right?

Yes, 71+ dungeons become available after unlocking the Trust System.

NightWolF
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply 🙂 Great for the trust system, and no problem for the plugin I’ll just change it back once Miqo comes back. I’ve been updating the page once a day, any hints of a potential release soon? 🙂 I know it’ll prob take time especially with the terrible queue times and in the past the disconnects with errors during queue, so I figured it would take longer than usual.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

An ETA is posted in the main status thread:
    Endwalker – Miqobot Status
    Any additional announcements will be posted in the main status thread as well.

Hazzard191
    Participant

I know prior to this expansion it worked with XIVCombo. The only way I could see it having issues now is if the skills in the combo have changed from what they were in ShB. There were a couple Jobs that it didn’t really work for but I think that was more on the XIVCombo side of things.

khmmiqobot
    Participant

Miqo reads the icons. So as long as the icon is available, it will trigger the hot key. But, this does not mean that Miqo supports it and if there are “side-effects” that occurs. Best practice is to just have all the icons available. If you still want to use the combo plug in, make a macro with a /micon <name of skill> and put it somewhere as a backup.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  khmmiqobot.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.