Philosophical aspects of automated gameplay

Forum Forums Discussion Philosophical aspects of automated gameplay

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

So here are my 2 Cents.

Why do i use it?

Easy…. When i startet playing MMos most of you did not know what a Computer is 🙂 sounds strange but i think its true. its now over 16 years ago. I played around 16 Hours … per day… we were around 40 Players how played the game for around 2 years.

The grind almost ruined our real life, some of them/us never came up to their feet.

Then i found the first bots and this was a total life changer and i think a life saviour. i left the grind routines to the bot and found my way back into real life. (wich was not as easy as it sounds.)… i even ran a Marathon 2 years later 😛

Since this days i bot. I still love gaming but without a bot it is unthinkable for me nowadays.

Miqo is for sure the most sophisticated bot i ever used.
    i use it for 3 Accounts wich i Play simultan on my pc. With the new Combat assist, playing with 3 tunes is an unbelievable expirience.

Try it you will love it.

I hope miqo Comes up with some grp assist (like stick and other Little Things) to make it more convinient.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Yea, I’ve considered this idea, but the problem is: I don’t have many enough weeks 🙁 I want to learn everything about crafting and gathering before ShB is released

Well okay, that’s true. However, do it anyway. Just my advice. I’ll summarize it for you so you can see, that it really is an easy method of getting extra scrips just for a little speed boost. Custom deliveries work the following:

You can deliver up to 12 collectable items per week to CD NPCs. Every NPC will accept up to 6 items per week, so you’re delivering to two NPCs per week.
    The items you have to deliver are either gathered as collectables or crafted as collectables and they’re all piss easy to get (like you can craft a perfect item with just this short sequence) and you can craft all of them with every crafter.
    The materials to craft these items are sold from an NPC usually about 20m away from the custom delivery NPC and they are dirt cheap (usually around 150-300gil per material and the largest amount you need for crafting an item is 4x the same item).
    While you are leveling up your CD NPCs (they have 5 levels if I remember correctly), you can deliver the same item 3x, then the NPC levels up and wants a different item. Once they’re max level you can deliver the same item 6x every week and it changes the item on a weekly basis.

That’s it.
    So with that in mind, it’s just an additional yellow scrips gain, you should utilize.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.