Pause Button

Forum Forums Discussion Pause Button

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Zankul Zankul 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

Hey all. New Guy here. Just wondering where the best place to put a suggestion.
    My suggestion would be a pause button added to the scenario tab.

My specific use case is that when using the crafting scenario builder, I was collecting mats. When truth of mountains hit. I’d like to pause and go get that. then just resume. Yes I can stop the scenario, and restart it and skip to chapter. But this would be a nice quality of life improvement. There is a pause button elsewhere, not sure if it is in gathering or fishing. Works perfectly.

VillainSlayer
    Participant
    1+

QoL updates won the last vote for development here:
    https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/voting-next-feature/
    which includes a global pause button. So its likely that it will be in the next QoL updates however the developers have stated that they’re unsure of when new features will be released due to the influx of new users (read more here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/bot-news/)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  VillainSlayer.
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

Thanks a bunch.

derm
    Participant

I got this from another thread in the forums but for me pressing ALT while the scenario is running does actually pause it.
    At least most of the time 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  derm.

TaipOkala
    Participant

I got this from another thread in the forums but for me pressing ALT while the scenario is running does actually pause it.

Holy smokes you are right! You have to click on miqo bot and then press alt and it pauses the scenario!
    Thank you!

——EDIT——

It will pause the scenario, but the moment you click back into FFXIV it will restart

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  TaipOkala.
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant
    1+

Thanks, but not what I needed. The pausing I need is so that I can do something in game. For example: Eat food, replying to a friend, or trying to plan what i want to craft next.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.