Patch 4.58 – Miqobot Status

Forum Forums Discussion Patch 4.58 – Miqobot Status

This topic contains 41 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

infuriated
    Participant

Assist mode Works in the new eureka, let the grind commence.

Drumdun
    Participant

any1 else come across the issue where miqo wont interact with the objectives/teleports in squadrons

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Wrong thread but here you go.

It appears that you have altered the default Target Filter settings in the game.
    Please follow these steps:

1. Open System -> Character Configuration -> Control Settings -> Filters tab.
    2. Make sure that the following settings are checked:
      – Enable target cycling.
      – When weapon is sheathed -> NPC/Objects.
      – When weapon is drawn -> NPC/Objects.

Did it help to resolve your issue?

Drumdun
    Participant

actually i was gonna say that it resolved after i restarted miqo… but I appreciate the quick reply

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

Scenarios don’t work yet in Hydatos, it triggers the usual kill switch (Current zone: Unknown (ID 033B)).

I just wanted to use my Eureka Anti-AFK scenario like I did in previous Eureka, very useful.

key(_, 1)
    key(_, 1)

afkFor(00:08:00)

repeatChapter(999)

If for some reasons it’s not gonna be added, it’s okay, I’ll figure something else, but Miqobot + XIVHunt to stay AFK and be warned when a Fate spawn are really a wonderful combo for that content.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

A new beta version will be released in a few days, which will unlock Eureka Hydatos for scenarios.
    Thank you for your patience very much!

Arc
    Arc
    1+

A new beta version will be released in a few days, which will unlock Eureka Hydatos for scenarios.
    Thank you for your patience very much!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Arc Arc.

fudgewaffle
    Participant

So I downloaded this to try it, assuming a trial is still a thing, and even after allowing it in windows firewall and running it as admin, when I try to start fishing it says:

(8:29:38 AM) Fishing starting…
    (8:29:38 AM) Fishing for: 40 min
    (8:29:38 AM) Oops, was that a disconnection? >.<
    (8:29:38 AM) Guess I’ll need you to log me in again. <3
    (8:29:38 AM) Or maybe I’ll try to respawn ^_^
    (8:29:38 AM) Oh noes, I am logged out! 🙁
    (8:29:38 AM) Oh noes, I am logged out! 🙁

Any help?

fudgewaffle
    Participant

I just read a post from last year saying is was exploited and disabled, am I to assume that there’s still no new system in place to try the program?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

There has been no update saying the trial has been restored yet, so I’m assuming it’s still down

fudgewaffle
    Participant

Sad, okay thank you

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are very sorry, but we haven’t managed to restore our trial mode yet.
    There has been a lot of changes in recent patches and we are still in the process of implementing important hotfixes and feature upgrades.

We would kindly ask you to come back in a few weeks after the dust settles a bit. Hopefully we’ll be able to restore the trial mode by then.
    We sincerely apologize for inconvenience.

Thank you for your interest in Miqobot project very much!

Arc
    Arc
    3+

If I was to say anything: Just buy the frickin thing.
    I have been botting in the Elder Scrolls Online with Viper Bot. In Ragnarök Online with various different bots.
    NOTHING comes even remotely close to the absurdly high quality of Miqobot and those puny 10 bucks are absolutely more than worth it.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

If I was to say anything: Just buy the frickin thing.
    I have been botting in the Elder Scrolls Online with Viper Bot. In Ragnarök Online with various different bots.
    NOTHING comes even remotely close to the absurdly high quality of Miqobot and those puny 10 bucks are absolutely more than worth it.

Honestly If I hadnt used the trial first I probably wouldnt have bought a license. Different folks and all that.

I do love it th0 =)

Arc
    Arc
    2+

Yeah, such things are always rather shady at first, but this here is definitely worth it.
    I say that especially now, that I’ve made bad experiences with ViperBot in Elder Scrolls Online. That thing is so horrible and awkward to use. Extremely over-complicated, user-unfriendly and weird… Miqo is a blessing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.