Organize Navigation / Gather Presets

Forum Forums Discussion Organize Navigation / Gather Presets

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by tcarroll89 tcarroll89 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tcarroll89
    tcarroll89
    Participant
    1+

Is there a way to rearange navigation list. i can get a bit ocd and want to rearange so i cant efficiently see what i have. example lakeland botany 1 lakeland botany 2 lakeland botany 3 all in order opposed to a scattered list.

bigboy54
    Participant

I agree everything is all over the place haha

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, this feature is already planned in one of the upcoming QoL updates.

In the meantime, you can reorganize your navigation grids by closing Miqobot and editing the presets.miqo file manually.
    You can find the description of Miqobot file format in the General guide.

tcarroll89
    tcarroll89
    Participant

I have attempted to organize the navigation list through the miqo preset. i deleted all preset folders in miqo folder and pasted them to a new folder. opened miqo and all the navigations are still there and she creates a new preset000 that consists of all the grids and presets. Now if i organize the preset000 via copy and pasting lines in order that i want and click save. close it and open miqo again, she just creates another Preset folder that consists of the original preset list before organized. how do i make her select the new organized preset folder?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Please review the guide we linked above carefully.

The presets000.miqo file is a backup file. The folder you see under %temp%\miqobot\ is a backup folder.
    The original preset file is located next to your Miqobot application.
    Its name does not contain numbers: presets.miqo

tcarroll89
    tcarroll89
    Participant

thanks

tcarroll89
    tcarroll89
    Participant

she pretty now. thanks for the help

spent 3-4 hours making a new miqo preset by hand via copy past and typing the headers and just made new grids. was way faster then attempting to find lines in my original preset and rearange

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.