Optimize Durium Farm Grid & need Twincoon grid

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Optimize Durium Farm Grid & need Twincoon grid

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AegisAegus 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tara
    Participant

Hey there!

Did my first Grid today, for farming Durium Sand. As this is my first Grid its probaly somewhat questionable, but still works.
    May someone check this out and optimize it for me/give me tipps to make it better? Also Miqobot clicks it too fast, how can I change this? She clicks even tho the animation is still on going. I want it as human as possible! Im kinda sceptical about letting the bot move, so I dont trust my grid as it somewhat look unnatural. Like it finishes a node, and the next is 2 steps away, my char moves to the latest waypoint, gets on the mount, then dismounts and walks to the node.

Also someone has a grid for farming Twincoon ? 🙂

Best regards!

Also sorry for any grammar mistakes!

Also how can I craft macro? I want to let Miqobot use my Ingame Macros, then activate Macro 2 and repeat the synthesis.

startCrafting
    selectCraftMacro(19)
    selectCraftMacro(29)
    repeatAll

Doesnt work well :/ It always pressed Key 1(Where my Macro 19 is located) and so it always refreshes and keeps using Comfort Zone

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can find Twincoon here as well as many other grids: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-gathering-grids/

Not sure about clicking i spam clicks non stop even when gathering manually. If i dont, animation will delay and i hate that. Miqo does this very human imo.
    To make your character walk naturally you need a more accurate grid. Put waypoints next to gathering nodes, use foot on closer ones and mount/fly on further routes. Sorry i cant take a look now but try downloading grids from index thread there are many good examples.

As for crafting you have to convert your ingame macros to Miqobot macros. Heres a thread about it: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-rotation-help-enhancement-request/
    Though im not sure why youd wanna do that. Crafting Solver makes everything for you even with “fastest” preset you can expect a very high HQ rate.

Tara
    Participant

Oh, thank you!

Because some of my actions are on my mouse buttons and some of them are combined with Shift and CTRL and Miqobot cant use the ones which are designed to them

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I think you can put a standard key as first keybind and your mouse button as second. This way both you and Miqo will be able to use it.
    Ctrl and Shift are not a problem: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/

Tara
    Participant

Oh, wow, thank you! 😀

4k hours of playtime and I didnt even think about this… x’D

AegisAegus
    Participant
    1+

I was having a little trouble with the grid for Durium Sand getting stuck at points so I made some adjustments to the nodes and flight paths.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.