Notification and pause when catching player specified fish

Forum Forums Discussion Notification and pause when catching player specified fish

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

I have been hunting for the titanic sawfish for what seems like ages, and I would love to see Miqobot pause autofishing and give a notification if I catch one. Not just the sawfish, but any fish the player specifies (similar to how the player can specify certain things to gather when doing the autogather).

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Accepted 🙂

We would like to clarify first. You want Miqobot to completely stop any actions when a specified event during fishing occurs. Is this correct?

For example, with the release of Scenario Engine you will be able to setup Miqobot to move between fishing spots and follow specific time and weather conditions for different fish. If a notification pops up, it will completely freeze Miqobot and prevent her from following the Scenario any further and therefore she might miss the rest of time windows.

We will implement this option as an advanced feature which can be turned on and off. Will this be acceptable?

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

By notification I mean like the “Crafting Done!” notification when you do crafting, which I understand would stop her from working. Having a toggle option is perfect, since sometimes I want to find certain fish and stop, and sometimes I just want to continue fishing for more without input.

zulumsi
    Participant

As an addendum to this, a toggle option for the crafting done notification would be awesome.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Understood, will be done 🙂
    We will think of a simple way to specify fish names that would trigger a notification message. Most likely, this feature will be released along with Scenario Engine.

As for disabling ‘Crafting Done’ notification, it’s also accepted and will be added soon 🙂
    Request: Disable Event Completed Window

Thank you for your request very much!

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Can I add extra request to this?
    To not mooch when player specified fish is caught. Sometimes I need catch fish with mooching but the fish I need can also be mooched for catch other fish, so I need to manually watch to prevent mooching fish I want. Example of this is Ogre Barracuda fish. It can only be caught with mooch but it is also used to catch other fish with mooch.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, precise control over what fish to Mooch will be also added with Scenario Scripting 🙂
    Some Legendary Fish (for example, Kuno the Killer) will naturally require this feature, so it will be available in Scenarios from the initial release.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.