Request: Disable Event Completed Window

Forum Forums Discussion Request: Disable Event Completed Window

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

fireshot8349
    Participant

Often when I am using the bot, I am using it to craft multiple easy but different things. I know it’s minor but Ihate having to click ok, on the Crafting is completed box.

Can we please have the ability to disable this?

Thank you.

gregye
    gregye
    Participant

I absolulty love this feature.
    Imagin you craft 20x 60*. That takes about 20 min. Now what do you do in the time? Watch some videos play a round FFXIII or just work on Desktop. This Notification puts itself in the foreground and you know Miqo is done. Same with 50min fishing seassions. So pls never remove this.

ramen
    Participant
    1+

I don’t think removing the feature is what fireshot8349 is suggesting. Just maybe an option to disable it from time to time. Like a checkbox somewhere. It would make nice sense when having to go through many crafts of just a few items. As that message popup makes the game lose focus. It would be more of a nice Quality of Life option for some people I think.

fireshot8349
    Participant
    1+

Yes, I understand it’s a nice feature sometimes, but if I just need to craft a little of this and some of that it just extra clicking.

A toggle would be fantastic.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Sure, we can do this 🙂
    We were going to implement automatic disable of message boxes for Scenarios, since they will allow switching between different crafts and activities and a message pop would freeze the normal flow of Scenario.

But of course a manual toggle option for non-Scenario mode would be an easy addition.

Will be done!
    Thank you for your request!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.