News on Lord of Verminion?

Forum Forums Discussion News on Lord of Verminion?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

People dualboxed both tournament and 300 ranked wins, it is super easy to queue into yourself because no one plays LoV, you always end up playing against yourself.
    That or trade wins with a friend, it’s flawless.

SnikleFrittz
    SnikleFrittz
    Participant

People dualboxed both tournament and 300 ranked wins, it is super easy to queue into yourself because no one plays LoV, you always end up playing against yourself.
    That or trade wins with a friend, it’s flawless.

I like that you added “because no one plays it” like everyone is so excited to play triple triad. you queue into yourself there too because its a dead game. LoV is updated everytime they add a new minion, just like TT is updated everytime they add a new npc, the difference is LoV is an actual pvp mini game and TT is only ever played against npc’s. The only way you’re queuing into yourself in LoV is if you set your language to french. Set it to English and you’re playing other people, hence why the wait time is always less than 5 minutes to get a game.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

LoV wasn’t forgotten after 2.55, since it wasn’t even a thing until 3.1.

Would love this put in, mostly for the 24 missions but also for the other stupid cheevos I’ve yet to earn.

You don’t really need a bot to “solve” lord of verminion for you. Just buy the Wind up Kojin from the Kojin beast tribe and roflstomp anything. That minion is extremely fast, does ridiculous tower damage (breaking a whole tower in about 20-25 seconds where other pets need a few minutes) and the icing on the cake is, that it has an AoE heal spell, if anything goes awry. I completed every challenge only with Wind up Kojins and Wind up Gentlemen (he’s for boss fights) in no time.

I’ll have to try that. I’ve been stuck on #12 and basically gave up because I apparently wasn’t doing SOMETHING right. I’ll give that a go later.

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant
    1+

Can confirm that the Wind-up Kojin is OP for non-boss fights, and Hildi’s pretty good for the bosses. Just completed all the challenges myself for the first time \o/

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Made it through all 24. Wind-up Yugiri was pretty good for one of the boss fights as well, though she dies a bit more frequently than Hildibrand. Costs 1/2 as much though does about 1/2 as much damage. But good for swarming.

But yeah, the Wind-up Kojin was pretty damn OP for everything else.

deano78
    Participant

For the 24 battles.. you ONLY NEED 1 minion.. that’s the ‘Tomato King’ (which can be bought from the MB or grown in garden) an just plow all those onto the field, not only do they kick ass they also stun, and it works on ALL the bosses also. i did all 24 rounds in like 30mins with that minion alone.

donny666
    Participant

did you just deathball or spread them to all 3 crystals?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

For the 24 battles.. you ONLY NEED 1 minion.. that’s the ‘Tomato King’ (which can be bought from the MB or grown in garden) an just plow all those onto the field, not only do they kick ass they also stun, and it works on ALL the bosses also. i did all 24 rounds in like 30mins with that minion alone.

Curious about this. I have done like half the battles, but couldnt bring myself to do the rest lol how are you using the tomato king to cheese thru these?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.