News on Lord of Verminion?

Forum Forums Discussion News on Lord of Verminion?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    SnikleFrittz
    SnikleFrittz
    Participant

Is there any progress on this?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Our development plans are driven by the community demand.
    There has been no requests for Lord of Verminion during the past year, therefore there is no progress on this feature. If you think there is a reason to invest resources in this minigame, please share your opinion.

Thank you for your feedback!

justarius
    Participant
    1+

I think lord of verminion might be a good thing to add to the gold saucer portion of Miqo. It would likely take a while, but the minions, titles and achievements are goals for players. The same could be said of triple triad and the mahjong challenges. I would love to be able to get all of the achievements and rewards from the gold saucer, considering I am horrible at understanding all of the different rules and challenge requirements.

SnikleFrittz
    SnikleFrittz
    Participant
    1+

Nice! I can’t speak for most of the community, but I know if you were to make a Verminion add-on, you’d be the first in the botting scene to do it. I know most people probably don’t care much for it but it’s something I see brought up often on other forums, just no one’s really done it yet. Thanks for the reply!

Dragonage16
    Dragonage16
    Participant

Farming Lord of Verminion really isn’t “fun” if you’re not into that, so I too would like that addition.

Thing is that if there is going to be time invested into gold saucer stuff a decent Triple Triad bot would be preferred by most people, me included. After all TT is a far bigger part of the Saucer and the game in general than LoV, which was pretty much forgotten by the devs shortly after 2.55 and therefore did not really “grow” like TT did. I also believe that once an effective way to farm certain NPCs with a bot is implemented it would also mean that there is finally a better way to farm MGP, which again is the goal for the majority of people who even bother visiting the Saucer nowadays.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

LoV wasn’t forgotten after 2.55, since it wasn’t even a thing until 3.1.

Would love this put in, mostly for the 24 missions but also for the other stupid cheevos I’ve yet to earn.

Arc
    Arc
    3+

LoV wasn’t forgotten after 2.55, since it wasn’t even a thing until 3.1.

Would love this put in, mostly for the 24 missions but also for the other stupid cheevos I’ve yet to earn.

You don’t really need a bot to “solve” lord of verminion for you. Just buy the Wind up Kojin from the Kojin beast tribe and roflstomp anything. That minion is extremely fast, does ridiculous tower damage (breaking a whole tower in about 20-25 seconds where other pets need a few minutes) and the icing on the cake is, that it has an AoE heal spell, if anything goes awry. I completed every challenge only with Wind up Kojins and Wind up Gentlemen (he’s for boss fights) in no time.

clementxd
    Participant
    1+

that or fenrir pup ^_^

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

As opposed to the Triple Triad, I really think there’s no need for Miqobot to develop a Lord of Verminion feature, it would be so complex to create, for really nothing, because winning the challenges are not hard not long, and as for achievements, just get a friend and trade wins, done.

Triple Triad would be a great addition to Miqobot, Lord of Verminion would be a complete waste of development time.

SnikleFrittz
    SnikleFrittz
    Participant

the bot would be for more than the challenges. personally ive already done them but others havent. triple triad is useless, the mgp gain isnt worth it all. lov actually has good rewards people want. and like you said, get a friend yo win trade with you if you want triple triad. also like i said, no one has an lov bot which would make miqobot the first, that would actually bring customers. every other bot developer is already working on a triple triad bot, so that alone makes it the biggest waste of development time. also its not for you to decide what is and isnt too complex. complexity creates value if you werent aware.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

Triple Triad support is not asked by Miqobot users for MGP gain or tournament, it is asked because unlike LoV it get updated in FFXIV in every patch, and people want a way to collect rare cards from NPCs, some have drop rates so low, it’s a real pain and a waste of player time to farm them, and it never stops, it’s always updated and relevant.

No one feature a LoV bot, because it isn’t really useful when you think about it, SE abandoned it, and it’s truly a big game in a game, so much that it cost to SE a huge amount of development time for little return. It’s a really complex game, many rules, many variables, it’s not a Gold Saucer mini-game, it’s a full game, this would indeed require a long and complex development, for again little return.

I strongly recommend for people after the challenges, rewards and achievements, to consider using Arc or clementxd method, and to find a friend (or dual box) to win trade. It doesn’t take long, and after that LoV has nothing left to offer (other than being an interesting game to play without a bot).

SnikleFrittz
    SnikleFrittz
    Participant

Triple triad is rng and the games are fast, theres no reason you cant play that yourself. lov games can take time and a bot would actually be useful and really not complex at all to set up. set your minions and the bot sends certain slots to certain areas on the map. when its something as easy as just sending a few kojin to each crystal and requeing its pretty helpful. and all triple triad is is a minigame too, once youre done theres nothing. same with chocobo racing, theres nothing left. if anything this is a thread supporting the use for lov, if you want triple triad stop trying to argue the usefulness of each and go make a triple triad thread because youre not changing my mind here.

fisher187
    Participant

Lord of What? 😀

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

Triple triad is rng and the games are fast, theres no reason you cant play that yourself.

if you want triple triad stop trying to argue the usefulness of each and go make a triple triad thread because youre not changing my mind here.

Fair enough, I will end it by just telling you that for some NPCs, it can take beyond 30 hours of non-stop game to get the drop you want, this is beyond sanity, way beyond, and this bot was created to remove those insane mind numbing grinds from the players.
    And Triple Triad never ends, there’s always new NPCs and cards added, new achievements added, new rewards added, that’s the reason why users are never done with it, it’s always relevant and useful.

I apologize if you felt I kidnapped your thread.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast.

donny666
    Participant

ppl have dualboxed 300 ranked wins or just the tournament one?
    is it easy to queue into yourself?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.