Newbie – [Scenario] Emphernal Nodes – work in progress

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Newbie – [Scenario] Emphernal Nodes – work in progress

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

kujah
    Participant

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Collectable Gathering before Patch 5.4.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.4, it is outdated.

Hi Guys,

I’m not much good at this I’ve attempted to put some sort of Emph Node Scenario in a couple of hours trying to get used to nav points etc as well, it’s far from finished/ perfect and i thought it would be quite high on peoples list to try in all honesty. It’s my first time creating grids etc so i haven’t quite got the right attributes set in the right nav points to avoid death on certain parts or fly.

So far:
    created my own (far from perfect) grids with travel from crystal (other grids always tried to avoid Emph nodes)
    Created a 12 step scenario to gather Fire, Wind, Earth aetherial materials – 2 cycles of each per whole iteration for Clusters throughout whole day
    Make it use Aetherial reduction at the end of each 12 step cycle
    Repeat whole scenario once it reaches the end

Issues:
    Lack of stealth around mobs that can kill (risk of death)
    Can’t work out a way to get her to tap a node if i place nav point in between some spread out nodes (attempted to use random point to see if it helped)
    incorrect usage of way point attributes where she won’t select mount trying to force her using fly()
    not currently built a rotation for 3/8 Empheral using 8/8 atm.
    not fully tested due to time constraints – I’ve literally just finished throwing this together.
    Currently set each gathering chapter to repeat only 5 times so it can move on to the next area before timing out on an AFK cycle.

I’ve attached the file so perhaps i can get feedback, or someone much better than myself might get some ideas and cannibalise this?

It’s clunky but people should be able to see the example working to an effect.

Any feedback would be appreciated
    Apologies for how terrible it is…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nobody2008
    Participant

This will be nice to test out 🙂 Thanks for sharing

nobody2008
    Participant

Still testing it out but so far i’ve had to make some updates to get mine working:

• Chapter 6 had the wrong gathering Grid … had to change it to: MNR_EmphFire
    • Also i’ve had to remove all of the fly() commands … it flys and then seems to go back to the grid stuff which makes it de-mount then mount all over again
    • on chapter 9 i changed the teleportIfNotThere to teleport since chapter 7 was in the same area

All in all good stuff … this has the makings of a great script!

peslegend
    Participant

can you post ur edited version?

kujah
    Participant

Hi guys,

Thanks for taking a look and apologies for delay, managed to get on it today, I believe i addressed the issues highlighted, I’ve modified a few gathering grids too

I still have issues with:

Nodes being too far form waypoints to touch despite being “connected” to the node – i have tried to add more waypoints see if it would try to branch through them but it wont also noticed that when GP is below 350 it will not use conductibility.

I also still need to set up a 3/8 appraisal for farming

Many Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    gregye
    gregye
    Participant

Hey
    So for your gatherTouch problem what I found out it helps being on the ground.
    Unless you edit this part it helped me.
    Have you managed to find out a way to play with timers and the repeatChapter so that you can perfectly time each window?

kujah
    Participant

Hi,

Not as of yet managed to run through it 1.5 times while playing with grids too so not had much of a chance.

As for touch, i have changed most to have a “fly” point with a short link to a Walk or Stealth point.

gregye
    gregye
    Participant

Wait lemme quick download the new version and check something.

gregye
    gregye
    Participant

Ok so just as an example.
    Chapter 4 Line 6

Your waypoint needs to be the last one in the line.

Currently there is nothing for me on waypoint 18 so the script will stuck

Change point 17 more to be more central and on the ground, so that you can see those blue lines from point 17.
    Now when miqo gets to 17 she will scan for the nearest and tuch it.

Oh and consider adding a “land” function if she starts flying to the gatheringpoint.

kujah
    Participant

I can see what you are saying, but it still doesn’t work, the part with way point 18 is particularly bad as they are all spread out, when i remove everything else centre up the way point so grid links to all deposits i get an error despite nodes being within reach

I will test out the land() but i have to go out shortly unfortunately

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The issue with gatherTouch() has been addressed in Miqobot v1.2.62 Beta.
    Thank you for your contribution very much!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.