Newbie Help/Questions

Forum Forums Discussion Newbie Help/Questions

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Miko Miko 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Roto
    Participant

So I just bought this and am trying to set things up. I have 2 questions so far.

1) How do I import grids that someone else has done on this forum to my own?

2)I followed the video on how to set up gathering, but I’m having an issue. I start it up, and it paths to the various nodes correctly, but it doesn’t actually try to gather them. It interacts with it, and highlights what I want to gather, but doesn’t actually do it. I was wondering if anyone knew what I was doing wrong.

lbosarge
    Participant

You import by clicking the share button. Then choose import. as to why it’s not gathering I can’t help with that. It’s always worked for me.

Do you have a screenshot of your settings? and what are you trying to gather?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  lbosarge.

Roto
    Participant

Thanks on the Import info.

As for the settings, I was trying to use the generic Gathering +15% that was there when I installed it. I got it to work by just doing a New Rotation where the only thing in it was ‘Start’ and that worked. What was up with it though?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Did you have a Gathering +15% skill on hotbar? If its not there then Miqo cant use it. Look at the message log she usually tells you what shes trying to do.

Also to deselect a rotation you can simply switch to macro and then switch to rotation again.

Miko
    Miko
    Participant

Quick question. 1.3.34 has all the scenarios I’ve imported/customized over time. 1.3.35 they’re all gone. Do I have to import them all again or am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

New versions of Miqobot are not supposed to delete presets.
    Please make sure to place the new executable in the same folder, next to where the following files are located:

– settings.miqo
    – presets.miqo

This way, Miqobot will be able to load everything from the previous version.

In case you have already deleted that folder, you can restore your presets from backups created by Miqobot after each save.
    Please visit our Help section for detailed information: General – Backups

Miko
    Miko
    Participant

All fixed now: thanks so much for the quick response, really appreciate it…and also really appreciate everything you do, the time you save me is so valuable.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.