New material scenarios 4.4

Forum Forums Grids and Presets New material scenarios 4.4

This topic contains 45 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  uwu 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Akula
    Akula
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone could help me improve the gathering rotation? This works okay but very little chance of HQ mats.
    I can change rotation however don’t fully understand the “if” “then” part of making a preset.

I noticed from the link below this gives a lot more materials & HQ materials if we can implement it here?

Rotation: If Gathering Attemps +1: Blessed Harvest II, Field Mastery, Leaf Turn then Gather until Last Attempt then Brunt FOrce and Beautiful Harvest II

If Gathering Attempts +2: Blessed Harvest II, Field Mastery then gather until last 2 attempts then Brunt Force, Beautiful Harvest II gather, Beautiful Harvest II, gather last one,

Akula
    Akula
    Participant

Also update @timray if you can self repair this does it automatically if you have Grade 7 Dark Matter

Will automatically use a cordial after each step if you assign the cordial key ctrl+1

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone could help me improve the gathering rotation? This works okay but very little chance of HQ mats.
    I can change rotation however don’t fully understand the “if” “then” part of making a preset.

I noticed from the link below this gives a lot more materials & HQ materials if we can implement it here?

<iframe width=”960″ height=”540″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/MyXOYKMEnR0?start=49&feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Rotation: If Gathering Attemps +1: Blessed Harvest II, Field Mastery, Leaf Turn then Gather until Last Attempt then Brunt FOrce and Beautiful Harvest II

If Gathering Attempts +2: Blessed Harvest II, Field Mastery then gather until last 2 attempts then Brunt Force, Beautiful Harvest II gather, Beautiful Harvest II, gather last one,

I could be wrong but I dont think there’s a way for miqo to know if the node has a bonus or not (Bonus trigger is based off RNG + stats). You really shouldnt need HQ mats to craft HQ from 0% Quality, think even the solver most of the times gets you HQ or at least a good 80% of your synths.

Alcohlol
    Alcohlol
    Participant

So my bot will arrive at a node and just sit there hitting the first spot on the list over and over again, even though the material is in another spot.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Take a look in the message log. The issue is usually there. Most likely it says that you dont have enough GP.
    Youve put all mats in {} brackets. It means you tell Miqo not to gather them when theres not enough GP. And since you have no alternative Miqo doesnt know what to do. Remove {} brackets from gather by name and it will be fixed.

I have done this, take brackets out but it chooses the correct slot, most of the time, sometimes slot one only but the other issue I am having with this is it hits the node once, does the yield + gathering thing but then doesn’t do anymore hitting. What might this be?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

So my bot will arrive at a node and just sit there hitting the first spot on the list over and over again, even though the material is in another spot.

Did you unlock these mats? You have to gather them at least once manually.

I have done this, take brackets out but it chooses the correct slot, most of the time, sometimes slot one only but the other issue I am having with this is it hits the node once, does the yield + gathering thing but then doesn’t do anymore hitting. What might this be?

Seems like youve made the same mistake as Akula and forgot to put HQ +10% on hotbar. Take a look at the previous page.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Seems like you’ve made the same mistake as Akula and forgot to put HQ +10% on hotbar. Take a look at the previous page.

As always, thank you again!

nvm
    Participant

I have a slight misunderstanding of this scenario it seems: when my character changes job, they don’t put on Truth of the Forest or Truth of the Mountains automatically, ergo they can’t see the node they’re supposed to hit.

How do I get around this issue? I don’t want to be there and hit Truth everytime the character changes jobs.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

It uses Truth when it hits the gather(1) stage, after it AFK’s

uwu
    Participant

not sure why but its hitting slot 1 for gyr abania ore instead of the correct slot 3. I have all unlocked manually

uwu
    Participant

This had been working flawlessly until the patch, now it keeps “getting lost in the woods” for the Azim Steppe despite traveling right to the spot of the node. Ill get the log next time it happens.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

3vo – Use the editor to move the waypoint just slightly away. It could be the mount you are using not letting you get close enough even, but a small tweak to those WP’s as I find them always takes care of it for me

FoxinBoxes31
    Participant

Is it normal for it to take a long time to scroll through the teleport menu? Switching over from another service and trying to get Miqo to work for me. Figured this is the best place to ask as I’m trying to use the scenario given in this thread. Thanks

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

What is long?
    If you mean moving cursor line by line then yes – its the only way to do it without hacking the game or blocking your mouse.

FoxinBoxes31
    Participant

It goes straight to Foundation then takes between 5-30 seconds to move each line at a time. So could be a couple minutes before it gets to the correct thing to teleport.

Edit: Fixed it. Didn’t like the previous keybind I tried I guess. Used Modifiers and ; ‘ then some on my keypad. Works using , and . though.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  FoxinBoxes31.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.