New material scenarios 4.4

Forum Forums Grids and Presets New material scenarios 4.4

This topic contains 45 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  uwu 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Akula
    Akula
    Participant

Hey all hope your having a great day!

Was wondering if anyone had any grids / scenario’s made up yet for the new materials in 4.4

ryuuzaki08
    Participant

I don’t know if you found one yet, but I will most likely be working on one tonight after I get off work.

dexter1912
    Participant

i’m interested in a grid for the new items as well. Would be greatly appreciated.

Akula
    Akula
    Participant

Not found one yet Ryuuzaki08 that would be amazing if you’d share 🙂 thanks in advance!

ryuuzaki08
    Participant

Testing my scenario now. Might have to work on the navigation grids though. Its a bit choppy and looks a little more bot like than usual.

Timray
    Timray
    Participant
    4+

Hear is one I made for all 4.4 items.

No cordials needed if gp is at least close to 700
    only need 650 for rotation but extra as a buffer.
    Node to node is no problem to regain 650 gp

Raw Imperial Jade is used as a 6 am filler

Enjoy 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ryuuzaki08
    Participant

Enjoy 🙂

Awesome! Ill have to check out your navigation grids to see how I can improve mine. Thanks 🙂

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Enjoy 🙂

Been using your grid, and its working great! I have a small request tho… Could you subsitute the 6PM filler and add dravanian paprika instead of imperial jade? I looked around to see if there was a single grid for paprika but couldnt find one to edit myself. Thanks!

sd2956
    Participant

Am I doing something wrong? This keeps on just trying to gather in slot 1

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Am I doing something wrong? This keeps on just trying to gather in slot 1

Sounds like you edited the slot on the gathering side. It gathers by name, so let it stay on “0” (check by switching to gathering tab). Other than that just let miqo run thru all the settings w/o hitting “next”.

sd2956
    Participant

No idea what was happening, it wasn’t the gathering slot (it was the first thing I checked). It’s working absolutely fine now.
    Great job!

Xodus
    Participant

There does seem to be an issue with it selecting slot 1 some of the time only on the Yanxian Cotton Boll node. It doesn’t happen every time, and the presets are unaltered. I checked the spelling and some other settings but they all seem to be fine, so I couldn’t figure out what was causing it.

Akula
    Akula
    Participant

I’ve also noticed the same with slot 1 otherwise works perfect

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Take a look in the message log. The issue is usually there. Most likely it says that you dont have enough GP.
    Youve put all mats in {} brackets. It means you tell Miqo not to gather them when theres not enough GP. And since you have no alternative Miqo doesnt know what to do. Remove {} brackets from gather by name and it will be fixed.

Blackhawk
    Blackhawk
    Participant

So this is working well other than the repair part. My toon returns to Portia for some reason.. runs and jumps it’s way.. and keeps running against a wall… never goes to Rhalgars reach. I’ve ran it for 3 hours now and that’s the only spot it’s messing up on where I have to intervene and fix it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.