New Here

Forum Forums Discussion New Here

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Goblin.jpg Goblin.jpg 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Redotoro
    Participant

Hi guys. i’m new, i’ve never tried this bot before but i’ve seen too much people on the forum against the other bot for ffxiv where the community is always dead.
    I’ve some question about this bot.
    Can i use for gather item previous stormblood? i’ve seen a post that talk about a new update for gather in stormblood, but right now isn’t available but can i gather actually item from heavensward for leveling my job?
    Can i use like another bot for gather unspoiled item and use aetherial reduction for cluster?
    There’s something new that work with the new stormblood update? like craft new recipe or something like this?

Sorry for my bad english.

TNC
    TNC
    Participant

Can i use for gather item previous stormblood? Yes. can i gather actually item from heavensward for leveling my job? Yes.
    Can i use like another bot for gather unspoiled item and use aetherial reduction for cluster? Miqobot can do all of this
    There’s something new that work with the new stormblood update? like craft new recipe or something like this? Not yet. The developers are trying to update as much as they can.

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

I feel like im just advertising at this point lol x3 but anyways you can find a great scenario for the bot here. You can use it to get miner and botanist from 60-70 and farm red scripts at the same time, just follow the instructions and you’ll be fine.

Redotoro
    Participant

Thanks guys.I’ve downloaded the trial right now but says i’ve no time left for the trial how is possible? i’ve never downloaded this lol
    And someone have get a ban from the use of this bot?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

There’s something new that work with the new stormblood update? like craft new recipe or something like this?

Pretty much everything works if you set it up correctly. Im almost 70 on all crafters thanks to Miqo. Take a look at this addon ive made it works wonders with ffxivcrafting.com: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-scenario-generator/

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Thanks guys.I’ve downloaded the trial right now but says i’ve no time left for the trial how is possible?

For this you have to contact their tech support: https://miqobot.com/#support

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Pretty much everything works if you set it up correctly. Im almost 70 on all crafters thanks to Miqo. Take a look at this addon ive made it works wonders with ffxivcrafting.com: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-scenario-generator/

Oh I’d love to know how you’ve crafted all the way to 70 with this?! :O 😀

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Goblin.jpg Goblin.jpg.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.