New Diadem Support

Forum Forums Discussion New Diadem Support

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Miichara 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

TLMBot
    Participant

Someone has already made a new grid for mining in the diadem but miqobot does not currently support the new diadem. I do appreciate everything you do and understand things take time, I’m just wondering if there will be support for Diadem added in the near future. Also, our of curiosity, would miqobot have a way to also use the new auger or would that be a programming nightmare?

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

Please restart your Miqobot for the changes to take effect.
    Thank you for your patience very much!

Please keep in mind that new content is not supported.

Diadem support is scheduled for release in several days.
    Expert recipes are under research and will be implemented in several weeks.
    Please do not attempt to use Crafting Solver for Expert recipes. It will not work and will most likely crash Miqobot.

As written by Miqobot in her Status thread.

Dodger
    Participant
    1+

While running The Diadem yesterday, I noted that Miqobot already is able to display the locations of mining and botanist nodes including the new lvl 80 weather based unspoiled nodes. I don’t think it would to be too difficult to start making grids for gathering. The optimal routes are going to be going clockwise for a miner and counterwise for botanist and make a large circle around the entire Diadem. Making grids now means they are ready when support is added.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Dodger.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Dodger.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Somebody has already made some grids for Diadem.

ragnorokrj
    Participant

Can we get a solid ETA on when btn/min grids will actually work in Diadem? Doing this by hand is soul destroying lol. Doesn’t feel like it should take too long to implement in but what do i know?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  ragnorokrj.
    Arc
    Arc

Miqobot doesn’t give out ETAs, because it creates expectations that might not be met.
    Just wait for it. I don’t believe it will take too long.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Can we get a solid ETA on when btn/min grids will actually work in Diadem? Doing this by hand is soul destroying lol. Doesn’t feel like it should take too long to implement in but what do i know?

They already stated they’re working on it, so it should be a few more days (hopefully).

edgedy
    Participant

The key words were “several days” I’d take that as 1-2 weeks at worst.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Eh I dont really care for diadem… the mats are fairy cheap so, to me, it isnt a huge dealt hat we miqo cant access it atm. I miss darksteel/mythrite ore nodes 🙁

Miichara
    Participant

Fishing works fine in Diadem and you can gather all the mats you need with relative ease. just need to move manually when the Sense amiss happens

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.