New aethersands

Forum Forums Grids and Presets New aethersands

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by SuperSul SuperSul 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

uwotmate
    Participant

If I may please beg someone for a working scenario for the new sands, please share if you have one. I’ve been trying to make one (first time) and I’ve spent hours only to end with me knowing I’m absolutely terrible at making grids lol, I’ve practically given up and deleted the whole thing in frustration.

zgo63925
    Participant

If I may please beg someone for a working scenario for the new sands, please share if you have one. I’ve been trying to make one (first time) and I’ve spent hours only to end with me knowing I’m absolutely terrible at making grids lol, I’ve practically given up and deleted the whole thing in frustration.

I can give it a look soon.
    Problems is before I can write the scenario I have to gear up my Gatherers and for that I need to finish all my crafters to 80.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  zgo63925.
    SuperSul
    SuperSul
    Participant

I’ve also been working on this but I’m new as well so it’s a slow process. I downloaded the old duskglow aetherpack by Lyfox Here and have spent a while watching it and taking notes. I’m working on making the new grids for the new areas and modifying the old scenario to work in them. I’ll post my results if it works out!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.