Nervous botter xD

Forum Forums Discussion Nervous botter xD

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by mrottuh mrottuh 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kemj
    Participant

Hey as the title says im a bit of a nervous botter, im trying to farm mgp to get my fenrir mount and the chair mount need 1.75mil mgp total i have 400k. Question is what the possibility of getting caught?

cptncrnch
    Participant

I farmed everything in GS. Break it up. You can’t spend 24/7 farming games. That looks suspicious. I did a few hours here and there and did a lot of bird racing too.

I never left anything unattended either. It was always running next to me. If there were no people around i let it run for hours. I won’t bot and walk away.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yea just be smart. Miqo is already as smart as a bot can be. Add your own wits and youre perfectly safe. https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/how-often-should-you-babysit-the-bot/

kemj
    Participant

I never use it unattended but i just get so nervous when ppl decide they want to play the same minigames as me lmao

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

For them it looks like youre standing there not moving a muscle, same as they look like to you. Theres no way to see whether you win or lose. Really if youre watching Miqo play you can simply relax and enjoy the show.

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

I’ve farmed 4 days straight only occasionally checking once or twice a day to see if the bot is still running. No one has messaged me or bothered me in that time. I did get system messages if stuff sold. I got maybe two emotes that were hugs.

You’d be fine to run it constantly if you wanted.

Dragon
    Dragon
    Participant

There is a chance but if its 1-2 weeks of daily 12 hours farming (i got the 72 hours one but no perma so far after a couple of months using this bot)

mrottuh
    mrottuh
    Participant

I just got my fenrir mount yesterday! Did the same stuff. I’d do titan for hours usually about 4:30pm to about 11/12pm/am PST time. I 90% of the time didn’t leave it unattended and IF I did leave it unattended, I set pretty big afk gaps (90 minutes) and I’d use task manager to auto shutdown my computer while I was out (usually only leaving it play for 3 hours before shutting down.

Time to fire her up for Make It Rain to buy the rest of the stuff: aesthetics, emotes, clothes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.