navigation question, trying to change map

Forum Forums Discussion navigation question, trying to change map

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Zzoomers Zzoomers 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

zxcv
    Participant

I am using this https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-gathering-grids/#post-1309

but it seems like the waypoint have some issue when i teleported to Central Thanalan > Steps of Nald

so i am currently trying to solve this by creating a navigation waypoint from uldah to steps of nald. my problem is that the bot wont be able to get out of uldah from the blue dotted line, my bot will stop at there. anyway of doing this?

if shift the way point from central thanalan way point, i have issue when the bot on the way to get clove, will try to gather some other nodes on the way which dont really wanted to.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Theres a special function in scenarios for going through blue line:

goToZoneGate()

I think that grid was designed for ‘Gate of Nald’ and ‘Steps’ is just a typo. If you attune to all crystals in Uldah you get Gate of Nald in aethernet. Which by the way is also possible in scenarios:

teleportAether(1-11) //from big aetheryte
    teleportAether(11)   //from small aetheryte

zxcv
    Participant

do you know what does this means?

Uhoh. I don't know where is key '0xA3' for action 'Hotbar 1, Slot 12'.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea it means you assigned a mouse button for that hotbar slot while Miqo can use keyboard only. Similar issue and fix from devs:

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Theres a special function in scenarios for going through blue line:

goToZoneGate()

I think that grid was designed for ‘Gate of Nald’ and ‘Steps’ is just a typo. If you attune to all crystals in Uldah you get Gate of Nald in aethernet. Which by the way is also possible in scenarios:

teleportAether(1-11) //from big aetheryte
    teleportAether(11)   //from small aetheryte

I would like to teleport from anywhere I am gathering to my home city Gridania. How would I do this? Like in the () I would put Gridania?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep just like that: teleport(Gridania)

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Yep just like that: teleport(Gridania)

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.