Crafting Error

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Marco Marco 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Marco
    Participant

Hello sometimes when I am trying to craft with miqobot I get this error. Uhoh. I don’t know where is key ‘0xA3’ for action ‘Move Cursor Up’. do you have any idea what the issue might be?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The message you see means that Miqobot is unable to navigate the game cursor, because there is an unsupported keybind assigned.
    0xA3 is a hex code for Mouse Button (4), which we assume you assigned to ‘Move Cursor Up’.

In order to emulate mouse buttons, we would have to disable your actual mouse and you would lose control over it. This would make background mode completely impossible. Therefore Miqobot does not emulate mouse buttons.
    Please assign keyboard only to all cursor navigation actions.

You can find more information in our Keybinds guide.

It is worth noting that the game allows two different key settings for each action.
    So in order to fix this issue and keep your preferred keybind at the same time, please do this:

1. Assign non-mouse key to primary keybind for ‘Move Cursor Up’.
    2. Assign Mouse(4) to secondary keybind for ‘Move Cursor Up’.

As long as Miqobot has a keyboard button for that action, everything should be fine.

Marco
    Marco
    Participant

yesssss it worked thank you soo much 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.