Mor Dhona Cluster farm basic [New Scenario]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Mor Dhona Cluster farm basic [New Scenario]

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Perezoso
    Perezoso
    Participant
    3+

I wanted to thank first of all the staff of Miqobot for this work and the new beta that brings us scenarios to try and experiment.

Possibly many already understood how to make the Scenario of Miqobot but possibly some not and I just understand this and get it to work in a basic way that I want to share so that you can get an idea, for now I bring images and some uncomplicated contributions alone Change the necessary works that are mining and botanist and uses the navigation of @lyfox left the links at the end

Soon it will bring some videos of change in scenario and also change in the navigation since with this it will be necessary a change in the navigation to be a little more extensive.

Gathering config

Scenario mode

Clusters (Mor Dhona) By: Lyfox

For this I use the navigation of @lyfox, I hope do not have any problem in this respect, I thank you for your navigation route
    I also regret my bad English level

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Perezoso Perezoso.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Perezoso Perezoso.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ooh this is very cool. Sure no problems, im glad that grid finally came in handy. Really appreciate it thanks!

Candy
    Participant
    1+

Thank you for this, I’ll give a try later today. 🙂

AR1416
    AR1416
    Participant

Is there an update for this? I am new to using scenario btw. This one keeps doing random things, like jumping in corners or trying to go over ledges you can’t go over?

AR1416
    AR1416
    Participant

Ok I think I figured it out. You have to setup “Gathering” and “Navigation” to select the right paths and what you want to gather / what skills to use right?

Zak
    Participant

quickly reviving, when using this scenario my BOT does not hit the first out of reach node. normally i can do this without using toil of the pioneer but it stops unless i automatically use the skill or click the slot where the cluster should be. any ideas?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

The author didnt include any rotations in the scenario so you have to select one yourself on gathering tab. There are a few default rotations in Miqo and you can easily make your own.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.