Clusters (Mor Dhona, Lv50)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Clusters (Mor Dhona, Lv50)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Decided to start a new topic to discuss. So this is the grid Ive made for PJ for farming clusters in Mor Dhona. First of all – it works. Use truth. Dont use wards because they are inactive till you open the slot. Use a macro or that Kings Yield thing. It wont hurt since 10 minutes are more than enough to regen 500 GP.
    Theres an issue though. There is no way to switch between Miner and Botanist. So bot will be active only half of the time. I assume it will be addressed with that scenario thing?

Also, does anybody know a better way to farm clusters with Miqo? I know that ephemerals are in development but maybe somebody can figure out a better method for now?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    gregye
    gregye
    Participant

With ephemerales you can get up to 600/h so exept you need like 9999 clusters it should be fine doing them without miqo atm.
    Tbh with miqo it would be easyer but its fine.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yeah I think you’re right. Farming clusters is not much of a grind. Im still wondering about ice and water though. Is there any good fish for that? Ive tried Thaliak Caiman but it has a very small window and 90% of the time I get Seaborne sand instead of clusters.

gregye
    gregye
    Participant

Actually it is but keep it save and dont undercut me xDD
    Storm Chaser – http://en.ff14angler.com/fish/435
    24/7 every weather condition (so chum) and with desynth you get 1-2 (for 100% you need the desynth on max so 220)
    Ice Cluster you can farm with Pteranodon – http://en.ff14angler.com/fish/421
    9-17 ez every weather with reduction (you aim for 3/8 quality for max clusters so use chum with collect on 0)

If you wannt i can give you my txt but i guess you figure it out 😛

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

So water clusters come from desynth not reduction? It makes sense. Now I see why theyre priced 3x of ice on the market. Too bad my Cul desynth is only at 80. Thanks for sharing! I promise I wont undercut you.

gregye
    gregye
    Participant

you can still get watter clusters with reduction but in my opinion you get more with desynth and on top you can say miqo go and you can come back in 50 min 😉

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Good point. Ive found some spots for fishing and leveling my Cul desynth. Clearpool seems like a nice quiet place for me. Desynthing hotrods and crabs for now – http://ff14angler.com/spot/40204

gregye
    gregye
    Participant

If you have 180-ish cul desynth you can start grinding the fishes i linked you get some 58 some 60 some 1* and some 3.2 fishes so the perfect spot for your cul to max out^^

Nonagave
    Participant

Theres an issue though. There is no way to switch between Miner and Botanist. So bot will be active only half of the time. I assume it will be addressed with that scenario thing?

I’d use a third party macro creator to get the most out of Miqobot features … so all anyone would need to do is have the macro change jobs for you at a set time… and remember that a day in game is 72 mins earth time, so you would need to create a 72 mins long macro.

So start at a set time (ex. Noon in game) so your macro is in-sync w/ Miqobot & node spawn the next time you start it … I use Pulover’s Macro Creator b/c it records mouse movements and clicks, but there are many that do this out there, just google 🙂

And if you make a few different gird patterns for the same thing you could then use this to switch the grid pattern you’re using to look less bot like … its what I do for chocobo racing.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Okay I give up lol, I want a desynth bot now. Got Cul to 120 and then a savage static popped. Two weeks like a woosh.

gregye
    gregye
    Participant

If you can create macros you can program it on your own.^^
    (NUM0 and NUM4)
    Just try it out^^

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Thanks for the tip! Will take a look.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It seems that 60* collectables yield Water and Ice clusters now. Radiant Astral Moraine and Lovers Laurel. They are not hidden but they are random, you cant control what you get. You can obtain water crystals and ice clusters from a single reduction or vice versa or both of the same element.

n3miz3z
    Participant

i tried using this but nothing happens it just says searching for nodes and stands still does nothing please help

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Enable “use truth” in Miqo.
    And since scenarios were released Miqo can switch between MIN and BTN. So better use it with scenario: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/mor-dhona-cluster-farm-basic-new-scenario/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.