Moogle Treasure Trove

Forum Forums Discussion Moogle Treasure Trove

This topic contains 29 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  zeroshadow 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

darkpokemon
    Participant
    4+

I would have to put my vote towards keeping the normal schedule, I am excited for the lvl 80 rotations and would like that to come out sooner than later

darkpokemon
    Participant

My vote would be continue with the lvl 80 rotations and keep trekking with that path! these moogle trove events give everyone a fun opportunity to play PVP anyways

qwqasazxz
    Participant

I vote against changing your current plans to work on a time sensitive thing, Don’t burn yourselves out and please continue to work onw what you are already working on.

Nomlas
    Participant
    1+

I vote no change.
    While it would be nice to be able to farm the event with Miqo it can be done quickly with blu as mentioned, or easily by running msq roulette repeatedly.
    I imagine constantly changing focus and stopping and starting is not helpful from a development standpoint and puts undue stress on the Miqo team, and in this case it’s simply not worth it.
    Thanks Miqo, for everything you do.

integ
    Participant
    3+

I’m against implementing feature to focus on farming Moogle Treasure Trove.

We should focus on long term features that haven’t been implement yet such as “Advance fishing technique”, “Quick synthesis”, “Turning levequests”, “buying scrip mats with scenario functions”

Gathering and Crafting should be the main focus for Miqobot not the combat related. (It’s a plus but if they have more things to do at hand, it’s better to focus on those first)

Xion
    Participant

I vote no on postponing everything just to automate a event that will last a few couple of weeks.

a
    Participant

event looks pretty meh
    no

MemeWalker
    MemeWalker
    Participant

Big fat no for me. Just going to blue mage aurum vale with fc mates.

Zatune
    Participant
    1+

I vote against too. These kind of events are already easy, you don’t have to rush everything in one day, and they (the game’s dev) made it varied enough that you can get those tomes in many dungeons, raids, or even in pvp to give more life to it. If you have blue mage, you can zerg it in no time. If you are curious, Rival Wings is a fun way to get them too. You can level your alt classes or collect glamour while doing it.

Given the amount of effort required, I don’t see any benefits of allocating Miqo team ressources to a temporary event which is already easy enough to do in a legit way and offer a lot of choice in how to partake in it.

In my opinion, bots should help automate some of the boring, and not do everything in this game to compensate extreme lazyness.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Zatune.

Xion
    Participant

Not to mention combat assist is still possible, but you have to do the movement yourself. Perfectly fine compromise imo.

albryant
    albryant
    Participant

I vote against changing the current schedule. This sounds like way too much work and unnecessary pressure to place on the Miqo team for a small timed event.

zedden
    Participant

I would have to say no.

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant
    1+

I rather have level 80 rotations sooner than an extra dungeon for Squadron just to farm some Tomestones.

My vote therefore goes against implementing it and spending the ressources on the rotations instead.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    9+

The voting period is now complete.
    The results are as follows:

• 16% – Moogle Treasure Trove support.
    • 84% – Continue without it.

In accordance to the community demand, the development roadmap remains unchanged.
    Moogle Treasure Trove will not be supported. We sincerely apologize to everyone who voted in favor of this feature.

zeroshadow
    Participant
    2+

I missed the vote, but to add my thoughts – I agree that Miqo development should not specifically prioritize Treasure Trove.
    It’s super braindead content (like 3 different roulettes will give you tomes) and there’s no guarantee that even AV will be in future Trove events so there’s a risk any specific development will be a waste.

If we could get something that allows for a large number of dungeons to be supported (i.e. community scripting tools), then I think everyone would be on board. But in lieu of that, lets keep the dev roadmap as-is.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.