Mogtomes Grid?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Mogtomes Grid?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bloodmaul 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

whiteroomliving
    Participant

With the current Mogtomes duties being outside of the preset combat dungeon list, has anyone made one for grinding MogTomes? I only have like an hour or two a night to play this game and Miqo is a lifesaver for me, as I don’t want to grind dungeons for my only 2 hours I can game a day. Thanks!

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

Nope, sorry. There’s a vast difference between player-made grids and full dungeon support. Grids won’t work on dungeons, and there are currently no plans of opening up dungeon editing to players.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to create a custom dungeon scenario due to the complexity of mechanics.
    In order for such option to appear in Miqobot, we have to implement all boss mechanics in the form of new algorithms during a standard development cycle.

Our community has voted against implementing Moogle Treasure Trove support, because it would postpone all other features in development by a significant amount of time.
    Please read this thread for additional information: Moogle Treasure Trove

whiteroomliving
    Participant
    1+

That sucks. I get it, but it sucks. I need to get more active in the forums. Thanks for the replies!

Xion
    Participant

You will have to spam Prae like the rest of us! Which isnt so bad with assist mode tbh. It just boring af

Bloodmaul
    Participant

You could use Blue Mage to run The Wanderer’s Palace in ~6 minutes and get everything in a solid 8 hour (or less) grind session.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.